Update Stock N910TUVU2DOK2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Galaxy Note 4 N910T [T-Mobile]
A brand new update has been rolling out for the Galaxy Note 4 model number SM-N910T. The T-Mobile carrier has launched this update following an analogous OTA released by Samsung not too long ago for its different variants. It will take the firmware to N910TUVU2DOK2 primarily based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The OK2 firmware build number is compatible with T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T variant solely. Nonetheless, you will have to install the whole firmware somewhat than simply the update. It will restore every thing to stock together with the stock recovery as this process will make a clean installation. So all modifications to your gadget like root, customized recovery and any such modification will likely be lost.
Furthermore, if for any cause you could have put in a customized ROM or have closely modified the firmware, then it’s essential to restore the firmware to stock, to be able to obtain future updates from Samsung. This guide can be used to restore your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 to stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware. Ready to get started? Go ahead and follow the given guide to update the firmware on your Note 4.
|Model name||GALAXY Note 4|
|Build date||Mon, 09 Nov 2015 13:04:39 +0000|
This guide containing the N910TUVU2DOK2 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 based firmware and instructions can be used only with the Galaxy Note 4 N910T. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.GS will not be held liable for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910T during or after the installation of N910TUVU2DOK2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Proceed at your own risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy Note 4, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve properly installed the Galaxy Note 4 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Note 4 by navigate to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy Note 4 is rooted then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Check the battery level of your Note 4, it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Flash Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware on Galaxy Note 4 N910T:
Step No 1:- First, download the N910TUVU2DOK2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware (N910TUVU2DOK2_N910TTMB2DOK2.zip) file and Odin tool (Odin3_v3.10.7.zip) for your Galaxy Note 4 on the desktop of the PC from the above given links.
Step No 2:- Extract the Android 5.1.1 firmware file to get .tar.md5 extension and also extract the Odin .zip file as well.
Step No 3:- Turn OFF the Galaxy Note 4 to boot into Download Mode.
Step No 4:- Turn ON the phone by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
Step No 5:- Launch Odin3 v3.10 on the PC (as Administrator).
Step No 6:- As the Galaxy Note 4 is currently in Download Mode, connect it with PC and wait for a while till Odin detects it. If the drivers are installed correctly then the ID: COM box will turn light blue and “Added” message will be appear in Odin after phone is connected successfully.
Step No 7:- In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file that you’ve already extracted (N910TUVU2DOK2_N910TTMB2DOK2_TMB.tar.md5) and placed on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 8:- Ensure that you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and the Re-Partition option must be unchecked.
Step No 9:- In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation process that may take a few minutes to completed.
Step No 10:- Once the flashing process is finished, the Galaxy Note 4 N910T will be automatically rebooted.
Step No 11:- Disconnect the device from the PC after the home screen appears.
Done! You’ve installed the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock build on the Galaxy Note 4 successfully.
In case of bootloop issue after the installation of this firmware:
- Remove the battery and put it back again.
- Boot to Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons altogether.
- In Recovery, select “wipe data/factory reset” > select “Yes” to wipe all data.
- Select Reboot to System.
Tell us in the comments section below if you have any query or trouble while installing this stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on your Galaxy Note 4.