In this guide, we’ll tell you that how to Update QMobile Noir i2 Power to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool. If you own a QMobile Noir i2 Power smartphone and want to install Stock ROM on your device then you are at right place. Now you can install the Stock ROM on your device anytime and fixed Q Mobile i2 Power lags or any issues by following this simple step by step guide. The QMobile brand has helped many people to buy smartphones within their budget. The QMobile Noir i2 Power comes with 4.5 inch HD IPS display which is equipped with multi-touch support and 16M colors. The smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHz processor for processing of data along with 2 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage. All you need to download the firmware and SP Flash Tool from the given links.
QMobile Noir i2 comes with Android OS v5.1 Lollipop and now you can upgrade your device to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by flashing official stock ROM. This latest official stock Marshmallow firmware brings many new features and bug fixes like fix the boot loop problem, Fix Bugs on your phone, fix the stutter, solve software problems and so on. So if you feel your QMobile Noir i2 Power has issues, then flash the stock firmware and save from situation. Proceed to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Stock ROM on QMobile Noir i2 Power.
While installing this official Android 6.0 Marshmallow stock ROM on QMobile Noir i2 Power, the warranty doesn’t void. By following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can install official stock ROM on your QMobile Noir i2 Power using SP Flash Tool. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in installing Android 6.0 Marshmallow official stock ROM on your QMobile Noir i2 Power then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware and instructions are working only with the QMobile Noir i2 Power. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device must be.
AndroidBlog.GS will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your QMobile Noir i2 Power during or after the installation of Android 6.0 Marshmallow using SP Flash Tool. Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your QMobile Noir i2 Power, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the QMobile Noir i2 Power USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your QMobile Noir i2 Power by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the QMobile Noir i2 Power will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your QMobile Noir i2 Power. It should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for QMobile Noir i2 Power
- Download SP Flash Tool
- VCOM Driver
How to Download Stock ROM on QMobile i2 Power:
- Go to this link and sign up first: Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
Check Popular Posts:
Steps to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Stock ROM on QMobile Noir i2 Power via SP Flash Tool:
1: – First, download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware and VCOM Drivers on the desktop of your PC.
2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
3: – After downloading the official firmware file, select your device from the drop-down menu and download ROM.
4: – Go to SP Flash tools folder and run ’Flash tools.exe’ File.
5: – Navigate the download tab and then click on Load Scatter file. You will see a pop-up, navigate to Scatter File from downloaded ROM folder and Click OK.
6: – Check everything, in custom recovery case check recovery only, and then hit over the Download.
7: – As soon as you connect the switched off phone to your PC via USB cable. Wait for Success, after some time a green circle appears. Done.
QMobile Noir i2 Power may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
That’s All! You’ve successfully installed Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official stock ROM on your QMobile Noir i2 Power.