If you are an Oppo user and want to update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie then we have a detailed guide. Today, we are going to share instructions to install Android 9.0 P on Oppo F1s very easily. Oppo launched this phones in 2016 august, as there is no official Developer support for the device but you’ll be happy to know that you can install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s. This upgrade is possible via Custom ROM, so follow the give guide to update the smartphone to the latest Android OS version. Oppo F1s is one of the Oppo’s flagship smartphone that comes with 16Mp selfie camera whereas 13Mp camera unit is placed at back.
Android 9.0 Pie (Android P) is the latest Google’s mobile OS version which offers a lot of new features and a fully new design over Android 8.0 Oreo. Android 9.0 Pie brings gesture control, increase in performance upto 35%, Tweaks to increase battery time and much more. Now go ahead and follow the given guide to install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s.
Let’s talk about the hardware specification of Oppo F1s, this devices has a 5.5 inch display having 720X1280 pixels resolution and 267 Ppi density. This phone comes with the Mediatek octa core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with 16Mp front selfie camera whereas 13Mp camera unit is placed at back. The device is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo F1s:
In this guide, we will install a custom ROM on Oppo F1s to enjoy the sweetness of Android 9.0 P. You may already know that Stock ROMs are good but custom ROMs are much better because custom ROMs offers much options to customize the phone. All you need to have the latest version of a custom recovery already installed on your device to flash the custom ROM.
Pre-Requirements before you Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie:
- Create a proper backup of all your important data before proceeding the installation guide.
- Installing a Android 9.0 P based custom ROM will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure your Device has TWRP recovery Installed. You can follow this guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Device.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% before going ahead to the installation guide.
You May Also Like:
Android 9.0 Pie Custom Rom For Oppo F1S
As you know that the Official Android 9.0 Pie update is not yet available from Oppo so we will install Android 9.0 P based custom ROM. You can navigate to the official XDA website to download various custom ROMs for Oppo F1s. You can easily Download Android 9.0 Pie ROM for your Device.
Steps to Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie
- First, download the Android 9.0 Pie or any other available custom ROM for your device.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android phone. Navigate to Settings> About phone> Tap on Build Number for 7 times> Tap on Enable USB Debugging by going to developers options.
- Turn off your Oppo F1s.
- Now boot Oppo F1s into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Wipe> Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install, choose Android 9.0 P Custom ROM for Oppo device.
- Swipe right to confirm the installation to begin.
- Once the ROM installation completes successfully, you will get a “Installation Successful” Message on your Screen.
- Reboot your phone.
- Done! You have successfully Updated Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie.
These were some simple steps to Update Oppo F1s to Android 9.0 Pie. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions.