How to Update OnePlus 6 With Android P Beta: Android P is now available for the latest Oneplus 6 smartphone and we could not be happier. Well as we all know that last week in the Google I/O, Google announced its beta version of Android P for a few smartphones, you will be happy to know that Oneplus 6 was one of them. If you want to know more about the latest Oneplus 6 Android P update then check out the Oneplus 6 official page here.
Now if you want to install Android P beta on your Oneplus 6 then this guide is for you. In this guide, you will know all about How to Update OnePlus 6 With Android P Beta.
Let’s keep going
Things to Consider Before You Update OnePlus 6 With Android P Beta:
- Read all the instructions carefully before getting into this guide.
- We do not recommend flashing this ROM because it is in its new stages (beta version) if you still think you are experienced enough to do it, then you can proceed at your own risk.
Download Android P beta for Oneplus 6:
Here’s the link to download the zip file of Oneplus 6 Android P beta File. This file is about 1.3 GB. So we recommend connecting to a stable WiFi connection to download Android P Beta for your OnePlus 6.
Download this zip file and save the same on your Oneplus 6 phone’s internal memory [root folder]. Please avoid putting it into folders or subfolders.
- Keep your phone charged at about 70% to avoid any accidental shutdowns
- Backup all your data since this will erase all the data from your phone.
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Steps: How to Update OnePlus 6 With Android P Beta:
1. Download the latest version of Android P from the link above.
2. Go to the Settings on your phone
3. From there, go to System Updates > on the top right corner icon > Local Upgrade > now click the Android P beta zip file > Immediately Upgrade. Your Oneplus 6 will now flash the latest version of Android P Beta.
4. Next, boot your phone in recovery mode, once you go to the recovery mode, click on reset/wipe all data in Settings and confirm Factory Reset.
5. Reboot system normally. You are all set.
That was all about the guide on How to Update OnePlus 6 With Android P Beta. We hope that with the help of this guide, you will now have your Oneplus 6 to Android P. We hope that you enjoyed our article. Keep reading androidxda for more news related to technology.