We are sharing a detailed guide on how to update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat custom ROM. Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat custom ROM is now available to download for the Samsung old flagship device Galaxy S4 I9505. The ROM brings tons of features such as various different animations for each section like quick menu animation, system animation, and power menu animation. Taking screenshots by swiping 3 fingers on the screen is one of the most amazing features.
By following the given guide, you will be able to update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM. You’ll need a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP to flash the ROM and Google Apps package. As the latest version of a custom recovery is required to flash Android 7.1.2 based Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat custom ROM zipped file. Make sure that the bootloader of your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 is unlocked. We have given a guide given below to unlock the bootloader of HTC devices.
We highly recommend creating a full backup of all your existing and important data before proceeding to the installation guide. As, while installing this Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM, all the data will be wiped clean – like a brand new phone. Below we have mentioned making a full backup for rooted and non-rooted phones.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Check Popular Posts:
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE I9505
- First, download the Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (Various ways).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE I9505.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble while flashing the Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE I9505.