We are sharing a detailed guide on How To Unlock Bootloader Of Huawei Devices. You can use these given instructions to unlock the bootloader of all Huawei devices. If you wish to install custom ROM or root your Huawei device then, first of all, you will need to unlock the bootloader. Many OEMs such as Huawei, Sony, Motorola and much more allows users to unlock the bootloader on their devices officially. It’s an easy and simple process. So, follow the given guide carefully to Unlock Bootloader on all Huawei Devices. All you need to get a unlock password from the manufacturer Website and after that you will be able to unlock the bootloader by issuing few ADB & Fastboot commands.
Most of the Huawei devices come with locked Bootloader so you will need to unlock its bootloader first and then you can flash any custom ROM or Recovery (TWRP/CWM), flash modified system, kernel, boot, kernel as well as other .img files. Some of the basic things that you’ll have before starting the process of unlocking bootloader are, PC, Data cable, working internet connection and the following given guide. Now, follow these instructions carefully on How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei devices.
We, at AndroidBlog.gs will not be held liable for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei device during or after the unlocking bootloader process. Proceed at your own riks.
- Keep in mind that Unlocking device bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you will not be able to claim it.
- This guide will wipe clean all the data on your phone. So, we highly recommend you to make a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while unlocking the bootloader.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting > Developer Options > Enable Developer Options.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart your device.
Check Popular Posts:
- Unlock Bootloader On All ZTE Android Devices
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 3
- Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Honor 7X
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices
1:- First of all, create a Huawei id from this page.
2:- After creating a Huawei ID, fill out the detail on this page.
3:- It will prompt to ask you a product identification code, (to know that dial * # * # 1357946 # * # *) fill the MEI code and submit.
4:- Now, you need to have unlock code. Save it for later use.
5:- Next, navigate to ADB and Fastboot installation directory. Open ADB folder and within that folder, open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
6:- Connect your Huawei device to PC and reboot it into fastboot mode by issuing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
7:- Type the given command and hit enter. It will give you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly.
8:- To unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 5X, type the given below command and hit enter.
fastboot oem unlock unlock key
Here replace unlock key with the key you got. For example “fastboot oem unlock 31084944572123″.
9:- These were the steps to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices.
10:- Restart the system type
Done! These are the complete steps of how to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while following the above guide.