Today, we are going to share a detailed guide on how to Unlock Bootloader of any Android using Fastboot commands easily. Its a quick and easy method that will help you to unlock the bootloader of your Android phone. Even a beginner can follow this guide as there is no need to have some technical knowledge. Just follow the given fastboot commands below to Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android device.
Unlocking bootloader is necessary whenever you wish to install a custom recovery, ROMs, MODs, Kernel or root your phone. Once you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Android phone, you can flash any custom recovery such as TWRP, CWM etc, modified system, boot, kernel or .img files.
You’ll need to issue some fastboot commands in order to unlock the bootloader as it is a very simple process. The process is same for most of the devices but Sony, Motorola, Huawei and other OEMs officially allow users to unlock the bootloader on their devices. First, you’ll get an unlock password from the manufacturer Website and after that, issuing few ADB & Fastboot command will help to easily unlock the bootloader of your phone.
Keep in mind that, all the data on your phone will be wiped clean while Unlocking bootloader such as music, photos, videos & apps.We highly recommend making a complete backup of all your existing data before going ahead.
AndroidBlog.gs will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Android phone while following this tutorial. Proceed it at your own risk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android phone. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Download and Install USB Drivers on your PC. (USB Drivers)
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows) It will create an ADB & fastboot folder
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% before initiating the unlocking process to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
Check Popular Posts:
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot Commands
- First, connect your phone to your computer using its USB data cable.
- Navigate to the ADB & fastboot folder. Within that folder, open the command window.
- Reboot the phone into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure that the correct Android USB drivers are installed on the PC).
adb reboot bootloader
- Next, type the following command and hit Enter. It will check the fastboot connectivity. If your USB drivers are correctly installed then the device will be connected properly.
- Once in the bootloader, type the following fastboot command to unlock the bootloader. (Please note that the following command will unlock your phone and wipe all data)
fastboot oem unlock
- That’s All! Restart your Android device and boot your unlocked device by giving this command:
- To check the bootloader status, that either the bootloader is unlocked successfully or not. Give the following command and it should return “True” on unlock status.
If you use Mac or Linux machine, use the code: “./fastboot oem unlock” for iOS and “sudo fastboot oem unlock” on Linux.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or query.