We are going to let you know that how to uninstall Magisk module using TWRP custom recovery. This guide is for those who are installing the Magisk modules on Android devices but causing the boot loop problem. This is the common problem of the Magisk module because the Magisk module is not compatible with your device, so it causes a boot loop on your Android device. If you are facing this problem and searching for a guide to fix it, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we come with a great solution to fix the boot loop problem on your device.
By uninstalling Magisk modules using TWRP custom recovery, is the only way to fix the boot loop problem. The one thing is good in the Magisk module that it is easy to install and uninstall on Android devices. By following our given below step by step guide, you can easily uninstall the Magisk module using TWRP recovery. After removing the Magisk module and Magisk zip file on your device, your phone will be back to the normal working condition. Also, the boot loop problem will be fixed, and you can use your phone without any problem. Before going to the instructions portion first, we know about the Magisk module and Magisk.
Magisk Manager is the ultimate Open source root app that has been developed only for Android devices. Magisk is a rooting tool, through that, you can root your device easily without any risk. So if you already installed and use this tool but facing some boot loop problem, then now you can uninstall Magisk module using TWRP custom recovery by following given below instructions.
Uninstall Magisk Module Using TWRP Custom Recovery:
- Download the latest Magisk Module Uninstaller Flashable zip from the here.
- Connect the Android device to the PC using its USB data cable and transfer the downloaded zip file to the internal storage/SD Card of your device.
- Boot your phone into TWRP recovery using the special button combination.
- You can also use the following ADB command while your device is connected:
adb reboot recovery
- Navigate to the main menu and tap on the “Install” button.
- Now, go to the internal storage and choose the zip file.
- Once, the installation is complete, go back to the TWRP home.
- Tap on the Advanced Option and choose Terminal Option in TWRP home.
- You need to type
uninmodin the Terminal Box and tap on the Enter button.
- It will take nearly 3 minutes for mounting the /data/adb/magisk.img to /dev/tmp/magisk_img.
- After the installation is completed, you will be presented with a list of Magisk modules.
- Now you have to uninstall the Magisk modules by select the Magisk module.
- Be patient it may take some time for unmounting the partitions.
Done! You have successfully uninstalled the Magisk Module using the TWRP Recovery.