Today we are going to share a guide on how to uninstall bloatware and system apps on Android phones without root. We already know that all of the OEMs launch their devices with some bloatware and system apps. The pre-installed apps by OEMs are such as Facebook app managers, non-Google Photos gallery app, dubious voice assistants, Cleaners, and so on. So if you really hate these apps and wish to remove them from your device, then it is not possible easily. OEMs are making these apps as a part of the Android OS, and they are deeply integrated into the Android OS.
You cannot easily uninstall these apps because many of our phones and tablets are locked down. The only way is to unlock bootloader and root your Android device, then you will be able to uninstall bloatware and system apps. Rooting voids your phone’s warranty. So if you do not like the rooting process, or you wish to uninstall bloatware and system apps in Android phones without root, then follow the given guide to uninstall system apps and bloatware without void your phone’s warranty.
Given below, we share a simple guide on how to uninstall bloatware and system apps in Android phones without root. You can use some ABD command in a command prompt. With the help of ABD commands, you will make it uninstall entirely/disable from your phone, and it will not become visible for all system users. The ABD is a powerful tool that comes with commands. First, install the ABD on your desktop, and then you can use it. Now proceed to uninstall bloatware and system apps in Android phones without root.
AndroidBlog.gs will not be held responsible for any damage that occurred to your Android Device during or after the uninstall bloatware and system apps, Proceed at your risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Android device, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the USB Driver Android USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android device by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Check the battery level of your Android device, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps To Uninstall Bloatware And System Apps In Android Phones Without Root Using ABD Tool:
- First, download and install ABD tool on your PC/ Laptop.
- Now connect your phone with your PC via USB cable and change the “charge only” mode to “file transfer (MTP)” mode.
- Navigate to the ADB directory and launch the command prompt in that folder in the window. For Linux, just open the Terminal. Type the following command to start ADB and verify that the phone is connected.
4. List all the packages installed on the phone.
5. Find the name of the app you want to uninstall.
6. The name is displayed like this .
7. If you did not find the name, then simply go to Google Play Store on your browser and search for the app. Check the URL for the package name.
8. Type the following command to uninstall the app.
Done! You have successfully uninstalled the bloatware or system apps from your Android phone without rooting.