Download/Install T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE has started receiving the latest security patch for their device lineup. The new June 2018 security patch update for one of its flagship device, Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE is now available to download. The build number will change to T819XXU2BRE3 after upgrading Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE to the latest firmware.
The update contains a bunch of security fixes for many CVEs and other security threats. We highly recommend updating the Android OS to the latest firmware updates to keep safe your device from vulnerabilities and malware. T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and we have given a detailed guide on how to download and install T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
Let talk about the hardware specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. This device comes with a 5.7 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. Galaxy A7 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory. Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE is running on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) with a Non-removable Li-Ion 5870 mAh battery. The smartphone brings a 8MP rear Camera and 2.1MP front shooting camera.
The Android 7.0 Nougat T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch is available through OTA (over-the-air) in some regions. Check software update on unlocked Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE and hit the download to upgrade your device to June 2018 Security Patch T819XXU2BRE3 on the availability. As the OTA update arrives phase-wise and will soon reach every user running on Stock OEM firmware. Still, if the update has not yet reached in your region then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat June 2018 Security update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. The firmware update comes with a few other software related issues from Samsung. Now proceed to check for the software update manually on the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
- Model name: Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
- Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- PDA: T819XXU2BRE3
Please note that Android 7.0 Nougat June 2018 Security Patch given in this guide is working with the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
How To Check / Upgrade Software Update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE?
- To check the latest software update on your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE, navigate to Settings > About phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates.
- If the new software update is available then tap the Download now button to start upgrading your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE. The downloading process will take some time to complete. Once the downloading is finished then your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and after that, your device will reboot. Tap OK.
- Done! Your device is now updated.
This was the method to upgrade your device via OTA and if you want to manually download the latest June 2018 security patch then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network. You can also download and install the OTA firmware on the Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE using ODIN Software manually. We have given the link to download the stock firmware and installation instructions below.
- The battery level of your phone must be at least about 70% – 80%.
- You will need a Windows-based PC or laptop to install this firmware.
- Create a full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Power off your Samsung phone, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys at the same time.
- Release all three buttons when Samsung phone reboot and you see a warning sign.
- Press Volume Up to enter the main screen of Recovery mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
If you have not received the OTA update, rooted or installed any custom ROM, then you can simply follow this guide to the update manually by using ODIN Software. Follow the complete instruction to install new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.
Download T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE
How To Manually Install T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Update on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE using ODIN:
To Install T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security for Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE using Odin, follow the given link below.
Done! You have successfully installed T819XXU2BRE3 June 2018 Security Patch on Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while updating your Galaxy Tab S2 VE 9.7 LTE.