Today we are talking about how to download and install stock ROM on Voto V2 smartphone. If you are the user of Voto V2 and unfortunately brick your device or your device having some problems, then we come with one of the best and official solutions to fix these kinds of problems. Now the official stock firmware is available for download and install on Voto V2. Given below we share the official stock firmware file, you can download and install by following our step by step guide. The Voto V2 is one of best smartphones and it is powered by a Spreadtrum processor.
The Android OS is an open-source platform that allows users to customize devices and get the experience of the latest features. There are many advantages of installing the stock firmware such as fixing bricked device, fix the boot loop problem, fix the lag or stutter and much more. You can easily install the stock ROM on Voto V2 with the help of SPD Flash Tool software. The SPD Flash is a tool that is used to flash official stock firmware on any Spreadtrum processor devices. The official stock firmware file size is about 1 GB.
If your Voto V2 smartphone is giving you some software problems or not run smoothly, then installing the stock ROM is the best way to fix these kinds of problems. If this is your first time, then no need to worry about that, we share a user-friendly guide for you. We highly recommend taking the full backup of all your valuable phone data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install stock ROM on Voto V2 smartphone, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Voto V2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Voto V2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Voto V2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Voto V2:
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload).
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.