Here are the instructions on how to flash stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro. Today in this article, fortunately, we have the official firmware flashing file. We share the link of the firmware flash file given below; you can now download and install official stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro. The Realme X2 Pro smartphone is one of the best devices from Realme, which comes with a 6.5-inches Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate display of 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides with an aluminum frame.
The device is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. The smartphone is paced with 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage. The Realme X2 Pro has a Quad camera in rear sides, which are 64 MP+8MP+13MP+2MP and 16MP selfie camera in front. The phone is running out of the box on Android 10 OS based on ColorOS 6.1 skin. If you are the owner of this great phone and searching for a guide to unbrick your bricked device, then you are at the right place.
We come with one of the best and official ways through that you can fix most of your device’s problems and unbrick your device. By following our detailed guide, you can install stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro. There are many advantages of installing the stock ROM on your devices such as solve the boot loop issue, Removes any possible case of spyware, Revert back to stock to gain your warranty, fix any bugs on your device, and much more.
You can flash the official stock firmware with the help of the Qualcomm Flash image loader (QFIL) tool. Keep in mind that flashing the official stock firmware will wipe clean all your phone’s data, so take the proper backup of all your important data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the official stock ROM on Realme X2 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme X2 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme X2 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme X2 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Realme X2 Pro:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Realme X2 Pro.