Doogee Y8c users can now download and install the official stock ROM on Doogee Y8c. The Doogee Y8c is one of the great smartphones which comes with fantastic design and better hardware. We talk about the specifications of Doogee Y8c, the device comes with a 6.1-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1580 x 600 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6580P Processor along with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which is extendable via Micro SD Card up to 32 GB. Doogee Y8c has a dual rear camera of 8MP + 5MP and 5MP in front camera for selfies.
In case while tweaking or customizing, your phone is bricked or have some software problems, then we have the best and correct solution to resolve these kinds of issues. By installing the stock ROM on Doogee Y8c, bricked phone issue, as well as bugs, will be fixed. There are many advantages of installing the official stock ROM such as solve the boot loop issue, bypass system lock and Screen Lock, App force close issue, and much more. Given below we share a direct link of official stock firmware flash file through that you can download and install it on your device.
You can flash the stock ROM on Doogee Y8c with the help of the SP Flash tool. The SP Flash Tool is a flashing tool that is used to flash the official stock firmware on any MediaTek devices. Keep in mind that while installing the official stock firmware on your device, your entire phone data will be wiped clean. If you wish to download and install official stock ROM on Doogee Y8c, then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee Y8c
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Doogee Y8c
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Doogee Y8c
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Doogee Y8c:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Doogee Y8c.