How You Can Spy on Android Without Rooting
The problem with smartphone monitoring apps is: they are too intricate. Many of these apps for Android devices don’t work without rooting and that’s a big setback, especially for parents, who want a quick setup and use.
But you can spy on Android without rooting, and that’s pretty much real for now, thanks to this app xnspy. What this app essentially provides is an easy download, installation and fastest setup. So, these are a few things that you need to do:
Your first milestone is just a touch away on your screens. Getting XNSPY is as easy as playing SimCity. All you need to be check this app’s website, follow the “buy now” button and Ta-da! You are almost done with the first part.
But before you get yourself a subscription, what else do you need to look at?
- Subscription plans: This includes the type of subscription that you would like to get. XNSPY offers basic and premium editions for its Android version. You will also need to look at the period of your subscription that’s spread between a month, a quarter or a year.
- Demo: Though Xnspy is extremely user-friendly and effective, we would still recommend you to go through the app’s demo, before making your final decision. It will help you categorically decide if you want the app or not.
Download the app
You can download XNSPY using the URL that will be sent to you on your registered email account. This is actually the easiest way to download an APK app onto an Android phone. No spam, no ads, all you have to do is to paste the link on the target phone’s internet browser and the download will initiate automatically. After this, you are just a step away from monitoring your Android device.
Do the installation
Once the download completes, you will have to open the downloaded file and install it. APK files from the internet won’t get automatically installed as they do on the Play Store. At the end of the installation, which will take hardly a few seconds, you will be asked for if you need a shortcut on the target cell phone of the installed app, it entirely depends on you how you would like to monitor.
After doing the aforementioned, you will be able to monitor any Android cell phone and tablet that’s installed with XNSPY. But there is another thing that you can do i.e. Adjust and manage monitored devices’ settings. You can toggle on/off features like:
- Phone logs tracking. This includes calls, SMS, contacts, emails and internet browsing monitoring.
- Location monitoring. You can decide if you want to monitor your target user’s location. By enabling this feature, you can monitor real-time location with date, time and address stamps. You can also view location history logs and create geofences using this app.
- IM apps tracking. You can decide which apps to monitor on. Under default settings, XNSPY will track WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Skype, Kik, Instagram and iMessage.
With XNSPY, you can spy on Android without rooting while getting all those features that a top-notch app would provide with rooting. Try this out!