In this guide, we will show you how to Soft reset, Factory reset, or Force restart Samsung Galaxy F41. Samsung recently added another device to its Galaxy lineup, the Galaxy F41. For a budget phone, it has much to offer to users. It comes with a decent price tag and pretty good hardware specs. It runs on the One UI 2.1, powered by the Exynos 9611 chipset along with 6 GB of RAM and UFS 2.1 storage type. All these properties help the Galaxy F41 to run smoother and faster and perform everyday tasks flawlessly. If you are own a Samsung F41 and want to know how to perform Soft Reset, Factory Reset, or Force Restart your phone, read ahead!
Every smartphone that is released in the mobile phone market, whether it is a budget phone or a high-end phone, comes with its own problems, the most common ones of them being issues like performance degradation, taking a long time at loading or boot screens, internet issues, connectivity problems, low battery performance, etc. A common solution to all of these problems is to perform a complete factory reset on your device or to force restart it. In this guide, we will tell you just how you can do that on your Galaxy F41. But before heading into the procedure, let’s take a look at what specs the F41 has to offer.
Samsung Galaxy F41: Specifications
The device brings a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and an aspect ratio screen of 19.5:9. The device runs on Android 10, with Samsung’s proprietary One UI skin version 2.1. It is equipped with the Octa-core Exynos 9611 chipset and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It comes with 6 GB of RAM along with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage. Talking about the battery, it sports a massive 6000 mAh battery along with a 15 W fast charging support. Apart from that, it also comes with many other sensors and a lot of connectivity options.
Talking about the cameras, the device has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 5MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF. It also comes with an LED flash, HDR mode, Panorama, and gyro-EIS support. On the front, it sports a 32MP (wide, f/2.0) selfie camera.
Before proceeding with the guide, you need to keep in mind that performing a soft reset or a factory reset on any device completely wipes out all of the user data stored in the device which includes contacts, call logs, text messages, installed applications & games, etc. In order to avoid losing any data that is important to you, you should take a backup of your device data. Head over to our guide on how to take a backup on Android devices.
How to Soft Reset Galaxy F41
This method of resetting your device is the more commonly known reset method among users. The soft reset is easy to perform and can be done much easier as compared to the hard reset (Factory Reset).
- First, you need to open your Samsung Galaxy F41
- Then head to the settings app on your phone. Scroll down to General Management and then open it.
- A list of options will be presented from which, you need to select Reset> and among the options, select Factory data reset.
- Now you need to wait while the process completes.
- Once it’s complete, all of the device’s data, including internal files will be completely erased and then your device will reboot into the system again.
- When the device starts up, you will again need to go through the initial setup process in which you will also have to log in to your Google account and the Samsung account as well. After that, you will have to re-install all the apps and games that you want or previously had.
How to Factory Reset Galaxy F41
Users also have the choice to perform a hard reset or a factory reset rather than performing a soft reset. In order to factory reset a device, you need to make use of its stock recovery or a custom recovery. In the circumstance that your device is stuck on the loading screen or the boot screen, you will need to make use of the factory reset because you are unable to perform a soft reset. Mentioned below are the steps following which you can perform a factory reset on your Android device:
- First of all, turn off your Galaxy F41 by pressing and holding the Power button and then selecting Power Off.
- When your device is properly powered off, hold the power button and the Volume Up button on your device simultaneously for a few seconds until the Samsung Boot logo shows. When you see the boot logo, you need to immediately release the buttons.
- Now, the recovery mode will open on your Galaxy F41. You can move up and down through the options by using the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. You can confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
- So you need to move down to the Wipe data/factory reset option and then confirm your choice by pressing the Power button.
- Then you will see a message asking you whether you want all the data on your phone to be deleted or not.
- To proceed with the hard reset, move to Yes using the volume keys and then press the power button to initiate the factory reset.
- When the factory reset is completed, head back to the main menu of the recovery partition and then use the volume and the power keys to select the Reboot system now option.
- Reboot your device by pressing the Power button and this will boot your Galaxy F41 into the system again.
How to Force Restart Galaxy F41
Force restarting is used when a stops functioning and is frozen. In case you find yourself in the same situation while using your F41 where your device is hanged or is frozen, you are neither unable to turn off or restart your device nor does your device turns on/restarts automatically, you can play the Force restart card. You can force restart your Galaxy F41 by following the mentioned steps:
- First, you need to hold the Volume Down and Power keys of your device for approximately 7 seconds.
- You will know when your device starts rebooting when you see the Samsung boot logo on your screen.
- Then release both the keys and wait until your device restarts!
So that was it from our side. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you have any queries or questions, reach us in the comment section below.