Here in this article, we are going to tell you that how to root and install TWRP recovery on UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4. We have good news for you, now the official TWRP recovery is available for download and install on your Android phone. Almost every advanced user wish to customize his/her device or want to get full control of Android device.
Installing TWRP recovery on UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4 are the initial steps to customize your device. TWRP is one of the most popular and most widely used custom recoveries in the Android community. Also, it is one of the important contributions of the active developer community.
Given below, we share a direct link of latest official TWRP custom recovery for UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4. You can just download the .img file from there and install it on your device by following our given below detailed guide. With the help of TWRP custom recovery you will be able to flash custom ROM, kernels, Mods, take Nandroid Backup, flash and use Xposed Modules, remove all bloatware and much more. Once you have installed, then you can root your device by using Magisk or Super SU.
Rooting your Android devices means you are removing all the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone. If you want to customize your device beyond the limits or get the admin rights of your UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4, then rooting is the way through that you can get these kinds of tasks. Rooting your Android device is not a big task but follow the given instructions carefully. Because anything may wrong can brick your device.
Keep in mind while rooting and installing TWRP recovery on UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4, your entire data will be wiped clean. So take the full backup of all your phone important data before proceeding. If you are interested in rooting and installing TWRP recovery on UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
- This guide only for UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4.
- Unlock Bootloader
- Maintain more than 50% – 60% battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
Latest Magisk ZIP | Magisk APK
Steps to Root And Install TWRP Recovery On UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4:
- First Unlock Bootloader on your device.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Now, download TWRP recovery img for UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4.
- Rename the downloaded img file to “TWRP” and transfer the file to your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on Android Smartphones
- Go to the ADB folder in your PC and then press “Shift key + Right mouse key” and click on the “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4 to the PC using a USB data cable.
- Open the ADB folder and launch the Command prompt window there. (shift + right click anywhere empty space within that folder and click on open command prompt here).
- Power off your device and boot your device into fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold Volume up + Power at the same time to boot into fastboot mode.OR You can execute the following command to boot into fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
- Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable and execute the following command. (This command will confirm that your device is connected to PC)
- If your device is successfully connected, execute the following command to flash TWRP Recovery.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
To Bypass your device encryption, you have to format user data.
fastboot format userdata
That’s all! You have installed TWRP Recovery on your UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4. It can be checked by long press “Volume down + power” buttons to boot into recovery mode.
Root UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4 via TWRP Recovery
- Download SuperSU or Magisk Zip and transfer file into your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power “ buttons to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Go to TWRP main menu, Click on the Wipe and swipe to factory reset.
- Navigate to the main menu in TWRP, click on install and select the SuperSU or Magisk zip file
- Once you have selected the Magisk or SuperSU zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- After the installation process is completed, check the Wipe cache/Dalvik option, click on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope you have successfully installed TWRP recovery and Rooted UMIDIGI F1 Play and Vestel Venus V4.