Here is how to install TWRP Custom Recovery and root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 with Magisk. Huawei launched one of the high quality and mid-range smartphones in January 2019, Huawei Y7 Pro 2019. So being the owner of this great phone, you can now customize your device beyond the limits or take the full power. In the field of customizations, the main concern is installing TWRP custom recovery and root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019. After rooting and installing TWRP custom recovery on your device, you will be able to customize your device easily. Follow the given guide on how to root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 and install TWRP custom recovery.
The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source custom recovery, which allows users to flash Custom ROMs, Mods, Kernel, root, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup, installing Xposed Modules and much more. By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 and install TWRP custom recovery on it.
Rooting is the process through that you can break all the restrictions on your Android phone. After rooting your device, you can access to use your device over Android subsystem and system apps. There are many ways to root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019, but we root your device with Magisk.
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 comes with 6.2 inches display with a waterdrop notch on the top, resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) which is an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor along with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 is packed with the dual rear camera is 13 MP + 2 MP and 16 MP cameras in front.
We strongly recommend you taking the full backup of your phone important data. Because while rooting your entire data will be wiped clean. If you wish to root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 and install TWRP custom recovery, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
AndroidBlog will not responsible for any damage occurred to your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos and audio files on Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 smartphone should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Y7 Pro 2019:
- First of all, Download Flashify App on the Huawei Y7 Pro (2019). You can find this app on the play store.
- Now open the app. You’ll find three options, “Boot Image” “Recovery Image” and “Zip File”.
- All you need to click on “Recovery Image” and then you will be able to see some more options.
- Next, Download TWRP. Another option to download CWM custom recovery will display, but consider downloading TWRP custom recovery.
- It will download TWRP file for the Huawei Y7 Pro (2019). Once the download process completes, click on “Yes install custom Recovery”.
- Done! Just wait till the recovery installs on the phone.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
- You can now install any custom ROM and zip files on the Y7 Pro (2019).
Steps to Root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 With Magisk:
Congrats! These were the simple steps to root Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 and installing TWRP Recovery. To confirm that either your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 is properly rooted or not, download and install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions.