Here is a guide on how to download and install the Android 10 for Realme 5 and 5S with Realme UI custom skin. Finally, the Chinese company has started rolling out the stable Realme UI based on Android 10 for Realme 5 and 5S. Nowadays Realme is working hard and speedily upgraded its devices to its own Realme UI custom skin based on Android 10 OS. Now you can upgrade Realme 5 and 5S devices to the latest stable Android 10 official update. The new software comes with version number RMX1911EX_11_C.39 / RMX1925EX_11_C.39 along with the latest security patch.
Today in this article we come with a detailed guide on how to download and install the stable Realme UI based on Android 10 for Realme 5 and 5S. The most recent update brings lots of customizations, improvements, added new features, bug fixes, and so on. The stable Android 10 update comes with an optimized three-finger screenshot, Focus Mode, revamped camera UI, whole new charging animation, Added pause feature for screen recording, and much more. Also given below we share the official changelog of Realme UI Android 10 update.
Both devices were launched in August 2019 with ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie. Realme released its own custom skin which is Realme UI and promises to taste the stable build in May 2020. Now the company fully fills the promise and started rolling out the stable Realme UI based on Android 10 for Realme 5 and Realme 5S. The Realme has started rolling out the update via OTA (over-the-air) region wise. If you have yet not received the latest update, then you can check it manually.
Go to the phone Settings > Software Update> tap on check for update. If the new update notification appears, then just download and install it on your device. Otherwise, follow the latest OTA download links given below and flash with the help of the QPST tool. If you want to download and install the stable Realme UI based on Android 10 for Realme 5 and 5S, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10) update changelog for the Realme 5/5s:
- Updated UI to Realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
- Navigation Gestures 3.0
- Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on home-screen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the home screen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
- Added a Simple Mode for the home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons, and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- Realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo, and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature
- Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
- Stable Realme UI (RMX1911EX_11_C.39) for the Realme 5
- Stable Realme UI (RMX1925EX_11_C.39) for the Realme 5S
- Download QPST Flash Tool
Step To Install Stable Realme UI Android 10 For Realme 5 and 5S Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official stable Realme UI Android 10 on Realme 5 and 5S.