OnePlus 7/7 pro is now receiving the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 6 official update with November 2019 security patch. As we all know that OnePlus is releasing software updates for their devices timely. Recently, OnePlus has started rolling out the OTA OxygenOS Open Beta 6 update, which brings November 2019 security patch for OnePlus 7/7 pro. This is an incremental update that brings some improvements, new features, customizations, and many bug fixes. Also, we share the official changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 6 given below.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 6 official update brings the November 2019 security patch which fixes most of the bugs on your devices and secure from others valuates. Also, it comes with a Disable option for Zen Mode. But when you really do need your device, this option will be appreciated in certain situations.
Today in this article, we come with a step by step guide on how to download and install the OxygenOS Open Beta 6 November 2019 security patch for OnePlus 7/7 pro. OnePlus has started rolling out this new software update via OTA; it may take some time to reach in all regions.
If you have not yet received any notification of the new update and excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then here we are sharing both incremental OTA and full OTA updates for you. Just download and install it on your device. We highly recommend you keep updated your Android phones to the latest official security patches. If you wish to flash OxygenOS Open Beta 6 November 2019 security patch for OnePlus 7/7 pro, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
OxygenOS Open Beta 6 Changelog
The complete changelog for the Open Beta 6 update is as below.
- Fixed the visibility of the fingerprint icon
- Fixed the issue with the interruption of Music in the ambient display
- Improved the animation effect of fingerprint icon
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved system stability and General bug fixes
- Zen Mode:
- Added the “Disable” option in the app info section
- OnePlus Care (India Only):
- Bind your phone to get rewards, premium experience, and exclusive offers.
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS Open Beta 6 Update can be used for the OnePlus 7 / 7 pro devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 7 / 7 pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 7 / 7 pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 7 / 7 pro must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Downloads for OnePlus 7
Downloads for OnePlus 7 Pro
How to Install Open Beta 6 November 2019 Security Patch For OnePlus 7 / 7 Pro Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 6 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link. Directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 7 / 7 pro.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.