Download and install OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 / 6T official OTA update. Finally, OnePlus has started rolling out the Android 10 official update for OnePlus 6 and 6T last month. After getting the Android 10 official update, most of the users reported some bugs in the earlier build. So the company decided to fix these bugs as soon as possible. Recently, Xiaomi released the latest official incremental OTA update which is OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 / 6T.
The most recent update comes with lots of new features, fixes many bugs, errors, some other improvements and much more. Here in this article, we come with a simple step by step guide on how to download and install OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 / 6T. The OxygenOS 10.3.1 brings the latest security update, fixes the annoying device unlock bug, fix overheating issue while charging, random connection drops when connected to 5GHz Wi-Fi hotspots and so on. Given below we also share the official Changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.1 OTA update.
After installing this latest update your device, system stability improves, fixes many known bugs, increases battery timing and much more. Xiaomi started rolling out the latest official OTA update via OTA stage-wise. It may take some time to reach in all regions. If you have not yet received the OTA update notification then still, you can upgrade your device manually by following our given guide. Fortunately, we have the direct link of incremental OTA official firmware. Through that, you can download and install it on your device.
Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your phone’s important data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 / 6T official firmware, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Changelog of Oxygen 10.3.1 For OnePlus 6 / 6T:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- The brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full-Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings – Blocking settings)
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS 10.3.1 stable Update can be used for the OnePlus 6 / 6T devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 6 / 6T by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 6 / 6T USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 6 / 6T must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
How to Install OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6 / 6T Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.1 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS 10.3.1 stable update Android 10 for OnePlus 6 / 6T.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.