Download and install Oxygen OS 10.3.3 April 2020 security patch for OnePlus 6 and 6T. Now both devices have started getting the latest official update which is Oxygen OS 10.3.3 OTA update along with April 2020 security patch. Recently, OnePlus released the stable Oxygen OS 10 update and announced to end the open beta update. So if you are the users of one of these smartphones and still in the beta program then you should move to the stable Oxygen OS 10. Proceed to install the Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
The April 2020 security update comes with lots of bug fixes, improvements, customizations, and much more. OnePlus is one of the best Android manufacturing brands because it’s regularly upgrading its devices and releasing security updates timely. The most recent update bring enables VoLTE and VoWifi support, VoWifi support, CloudService app, fixed the black screen issue, Network gets a major update, and much more. Also, we share the official changelog of Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update for OnePlus 6 and 6T. Follow the given below step by step guide on how to download and install the Oxygen OS 10.3.3 April 2020 security patch for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
The weight of the incremental update is 2.0 MB in size and the full stock firmware is about 1.7 GB. OnePus started rolling out the Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update via OTA, so it will take some time to reach in all regions. If you are yet not receiving the most recent update and excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then still you can upgrade manually.
Changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.3 For OnePlus 6 / 6T:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS 10.3.3 April 2020 security patch can be used for the OnePlus 6 / 6T devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 6 / 6T by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 6 / 6T USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 6 / 6T must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
How to Install OxygenOS 10.3.3 April 2020 Security Patch For OnePlus 6 / 6T Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.3 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS 10.3.3 April 2020 security patch for OnePlus 6 / 6T.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.