Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite now is being upgraded to One UI 2.1 based on Android 10 OS. Now you can download and install the One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy S10 Lite. The most recent update comes with build number G770FXXU2BTD2 along with April 2020 Security Patch. Recently the company started releasing the One UI 2.1 based on Android 10 official update for older devices which is Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
Here in this article, we come with a detailed guide on how to download and install One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy S10 Lite which is an official stable update. The Android 10 official update comes with some amazing features such as organized, and Quick Crop, added new crop button that pops up in the upper-left corner, Quick Share, Music Share, swipe-based text undo/redo, an easier way to search for emojis, stickers, an updated Samsung Keyboard with multilingual translation and much more.
Samsung started rolling out the latest One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy S10 Lite official stable update via OTA and currently available for users in Spain. So if you are not in that region and excited to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then still you can install it manually. You can download the latest OTA One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy S10 Lite with the help of the Frija Tool. Frija is one of the best tools which is used to grab the latest OTA update for your Samsung Galaxy device.
Once you download the official OTA firmware, you can flash it by using the Odin flash tool. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your phone important data before proceeding. Proceed to download One UI 2.1 Android 10 for Galaxy S10 Lite official stable update.
This guide containing the stable Android 10 firmware, and instructions are working with Galaxy S10 Lite only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device before proceeding to the installation guide.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite during or after the installation of stable Android 10. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Galaxy S10 Lite; in case anything goes wrong, then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy S10 Lite USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Galaxy S10 Lite by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after the installation of the stock update, it will be lost.
- The custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- If the Galaxy S10 Lite is rooted, then after installing the official firmware, it will no longer belong to a rooted version.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while installing the ROM.
All you need to check your respective device first.
How to Register for Stable Android 10:
- Install the Samsung members app from the given link and install it.
- Open the Samsung members App.
- Tap on the Notices option.
- You will see this “stable Android 10 on Galaxy S10 Lite”.
Tap on it to enroll.
Check for Software Update:
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or data network).
- Navigate to Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
- Next, locate About Device and tap on it.
- Choose Software Update from About Device.
- Tap on Update option.
- If the update is available, then you can see an update, press OK to download and install.
- Once the download completes, your device will reboot to complete the installation process.
Download stable Android 10 Firmware:
How To Install One UI 2.1 Android 10 For Galaxy S10 Lite Official Firmware:
1:– First, download firmware and Odin v3.12.3 for Galaxy S10 Lite on the desktop of your PC and extract the .zip files.
2:– Turn OFF your Galaxy S10 Lite to boot into Download Mode.
3:– Turn the device ON by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home keys at the same time and then press the Power button until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear. Now press the Power button once again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4:– Launch Odin tool on your PC as an Administrator and plug your phone into your PC while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5:– One of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number once the phone is connected successfully.
6:– Select the firmware files that you want to flash on your Galaxy S10 Lite. (Already extracted in Step No 1)
7:– In Odin, make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are ticked, but the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
8:– Click on the Start button in Odin to initiate the installation process. It will take a few minutes to complete.
9:– Once the process of installation successfully completes, the Galaxy S10 Lite will restart. Unplug the phone after you see the home screen.
Done! These were the instructions to install Android 10 on Galaxy S10 Lite. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or issues.