Recently, the TWRP recovery team has started supporting three more devices. Now the official TWRP recovery for ROG Phone II, Realme X2 and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite are available and ready to install on these devices. The TWRP custom recovery is the most important part of the field of customization of Android phones. If you are the users of one of these smartphones and wish to customize your device then first you need to flash the TWRP custom recovery on your device. It’s an open-source custom recovery and is fully touch-based custom recovery. It is one of the most popular and widely used in the Android market.
The TWRP has already released official support for many Android devices. Recently, the TWRP team decided to extend the range of official custom recovery and added some more devices, which are ROG Phone II, Realme X2, and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite. Now you can download this latest official TWRP custom recovery and install it on your device. Here in this article, we come with a step by step guide on how to install the official TWRP recovery for ROG Phone II, Realme X2 and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
Once you install this latest official TWRP custom recovery, you will be able to customize your device beyond the limits. After flashing the TWRP custom recovery, you can flash different custom ROMs, create and take the backup, install kernels, flash and use Xposed Modules, Mods, install a third-party app, root your device and much more. Keep in mind that flashing the TWRP custom recovery may void your phone’s warranty and wipe clean all your phone data.
So take the full backup of your phone important data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing the official TWRP recovery for ROG Phone II, Realme X2 and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage that occurred to your Android device during or after the installation of TWRP custom recovery. Please keep in mind that replacing the stock recovery with TWRP recovery isn’t an official process so that you will lose the warranty of your Android device.
- Take a proper backup of all your important data like your contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, and audio files on the Android device before starting the flashing process. It is recommended to keep everything safe and secured by syncing your files with your account.
- A Windows-based PC will be required for this process to install the Android device USB drivers and the Android SDK toolkit.
- The bootloader of your phone should be unlocked, otherwise, you’ll not be able to flash the TWRP.
- Enable USB Debugging option by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer Options.
- The battery level of your Android device should be at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- Download Official TWRP for the ROG Phone II
- Download Official TWRP for the Realme X2
- Download Official TWRP for the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Download Magisk latest version
- SuperSU Package
Steps to Flash Official TWRP Recovery For ROG Phone II, Realme X2 and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite :
- Download the official TWRP custom recovery for your device.
These were the complete step to flash TWRP custom recovery on these three devices. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or problems.