Realme is now rolling out the latest firmware updates for the Realme C1, Realme 2, and Realme 3, which are based on November 2019 security patch. Nowadays, Realme is very busy in releasing the security updates for their flagships. Last week Realme released the security updates for some devices. Now it added a few more devices in the list of November 2019 security patches. If you are the users of one of these phones, then now you can upgrade your device to the latest official firmware and enjoy the new features. The most recent update is a security update that fixes some bugs and also brings some new features and customizations.
Here we come with a simple guide on how to download and install the November 2019 security patch for Realme C1, Realme 2, and Realme 3. The latest security patch comes with new system-wide dark mode, wide-angle video capture, Digital Wellbeing, nightscape mode on the front camera and much more. Also, it brings some minor changes and improvements. Given below we share the official changelog for Realme C1, Realme 2, and Realme 3. The November 2019 security patch is based on the ColorOS 6.0 and the build-id is vRMX1805EX_11_A.62, vRMX1805EX_11_A.62, and vRMX1821EX_11.A.24.
The security update is available via OTA (over-the-air), so not all users get this update at the same time. If you have not yet received any new update notification, then still you can flash this OTA update manually by following our given below detailed guide. Here we have shared the direct link of the OTA update file, through that you can download and install it on your device. If you wish to upgrade your device to the latest official firmware, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
The official changelog of Security Update:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Updated charging animation
- Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added Dark Mode
- Added a switch of notification dot for updates
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added a switch of down on the home screen for global search or notification center
- Added fast switch toggles between SIM in the notification center
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled
- Removed the prompt while rooted
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed probabilistic crashes of partial applications
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
- November 2019 Security Patch for the Realme C1
- November 2019 Security Patch for the Realme 2
- November 2019 Security Patch for the Realme 3
- Download QPST Flash Tool
Step To Install November 2019 Security Patch For Realme C1, Realme 2, and Realme 3:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme C1, Realme 2, and Realme 3.