Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro are now receiving the March 2020 security patch official firmware via OTA. With the starting of the new month, most of the Android OEMs released the security update. Google always be the first to roll out the latest security update for Google Pixel devices. Realme become the second OEM to release the latest security update for its flagships. Recently Realme started rolling out the March 2020 security patch for Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro. The most recent update brings lots of bug fixes, many improvements, customization and much more.
Now you can download and install the March 2020 security patch for Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro. The latest security update comes with software version RMX1821EX_11.A.26 along with the latest security patch. The latest update brings some new features and many improvements such as VoWiFi support for Jio, Airtel subscribers, Realme UI based on Android 10, Optimized system power consumption and much more. Realme started rolling out the March 2020 security patch via OTA (over-the-air), in phase-wise.
If you are not yet receiving the latest security update, then first check manually by going to phone Settings > Software update > check for the update. If any new update notification is not available, then install it manually by following our given below detailed guide. Here in this article, we have the full OTA file link, through that you just download and install it on your device. If you want to download and install the March 2020 security patch for Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro, then go ahead and follow the given instruction.
Changelog for the Realme 3 Pro:
- Android security patch: March 2020
- Optimized the effect of game audio
- Fixed the probability error of boot animation display
- Fixed the low probabilistic stuck issue while using third-party applications
- Optimized system power consumption
- Fixed low probability stuck issue due to the memory leak of system
- Fixed the probability issue that photos or screenshots are not displayed after upgrading
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the QPST Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install January 2020 Security Patch For Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro OTA Update:
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official security Firmware on Realme 3, Realme 3i, and Realme 3 Pro.