The OnePlus 7T and 7T pro recently have been upgraded to the latest March 2020 security patch. OnePlus started rolling out the latest OxygenOS 10.3.2 official update for OnePlus 7T and 7T pro via OTA. This latest official update is an incremental update or security update which brings lots of improvements and bug fixes. The OxygenOS 10.3.2 update is a stable build and smoothly run on your device. Also, the update improves your system stability, enhances the device’s speed, fixes bugs, many other improvements and so on.
So if you are the owner of OnePlus 7T and 7T pro, then now you can download and install the OxygenOS 10.3.2 March 2020 security patch official update. Here in this article, we share the step by step guide on how to download and install the OxygenOS 10.3.2 March 2020 security patch for OnePlus 7T and 7T pro. OxygenOS 10.3.2 comes with improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo, Optimized the RAM management, Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in the Gallery, Improved system stability, fixed known issues and much more. Also, we share the official changelog of Oxygen OS 10.3.2 update.
Oneplus started rolling out the new OxygenOS 10.3.2 update via OTA (over-the-air), in a phase-wise manner. If you not yet getting the new update and wish to upgrade your device as soon as possible, then still you can install it manually. Given below we share the direct link of OTA incremental and full OTA update file. You can download the latest update from the given links and flash it on your device. We highly recommend you keeping updated your Android device by flashing the security updates and latest official firmware.
OxygenOS 10.3.2 official Changelog:
- Optimized the RAM management
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.03
- Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
- Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
- Now play videos with any lags
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned OxygenOS 10.3.2 stable Update can be used for the OnePlus 7T and 7T pro. OxygenOS 10.3.2 comes with improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo, Optimized the RAM manage devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 7T and 7T pro. OxygenOS 10.3.2 comes with improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo, Optimized the RAM manage by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 7T and 7T pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 7T and 7T pro must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
OnePlus 7T India (HD65AA)
OnePlus 7T Global (HD65AA)
OnePlus 7T Pro India (HD01AA)
OnePlus 7T Pro Global (HD01AA)
How to Install OxygenOS 10.3.2 March 2020 Security Patch for OnePlus 7T And 7T pro Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.2 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install OxygenOS 10.3.2 stable update Android 10 for OnePlus 7T and 7T pro.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.