Samsung Galaxy S7 has started getting the Android 10 OS via Lineage OS 17 custom ROM. Now you can download and install the Android 10 on Galaxy S7 via the latest build of Lineage OS custom firmware. Last month some devices received the Android 10 stable updates officially from Google. Most of the old devices have still not received the Android 10 OS officially. All thanks to the developer who worked hard and built the custom firmware based on Android 10. Here in this article, we come with a simple and easy step by step guide on how to download and install Android 10 on Galaxy S7 Lineage OS 17 ROM.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016, and there is no news about the official release of Android 10 firmware for Galaxy S7 variants. The good news is that Lineage OS 17 custom ROM is available for download and ready to install on your device. After installing this fantastic custom firmware, you will get the experience and enjoy all the features of Android 10 OS on your device. The Android 10 ROM brings many new features such as Smart Reply, Family Link, innovative features, improved user interface, system-wide dark mode, and much more.
Given below, we share the direct link of this custom firmware for you. Keep in mind that the Lineage OS 17 ROM is still in the beta stage. So you may face some minor bugs, but it may be fixed in the stable build. To install the Lineage OS 17 Android 10 on Galaxy S7, your device should have an unlocked bootloader, and the latest TWRP custom recovery must be installed on it. Now proceed to download and install Lineage OS 17 Android 10 on Galaxy S7 custom ROM.
Please note that this guide containing the download links and instructions are working with Galaxy S7 only. Do not try to flash this custom firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss that occurred to your device before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your relevant data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files, etc. In case anything goes wrong, then you will be able to restore your data back.
- How to Backup Important Data on Android (Non-Rooted Phones).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S7 by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB drivers for Galaxy S7 on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
How to Install Android 10 on Galaxy S7 Lineage OS 17 ROM:
- First, download the Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM and Google Apps package from the above-given links on the desktop of your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy S7 to the PC using its USB data cable.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of the sd card on your phone.
- Follow the given guide on How To Boot into Recovery Mode on Android (3 Methods).
- Now, follow the given guide to install Android 10 Lineage OS 17 Custom ROM on your device.
- Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
- Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install Lineage OS 17 on Galaxy S7 Custom ROM based on Android 10.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any queries or trouble while flashing the Android 10 Lineage OS 17 ROM on Galaxy S7.