Here is how to install the latest WhatsApp without Google Play Services on Huawei Phones. This article is for those Huawei users who use the recently released Huawei devices and are facing difficulty in using the phone without the Google Play Services. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to download WhatsApp on Huawei Phones without Google play services.
The recent new Android phones and devices that Huawei has been introducing into the mobile phone market come without Google Play Services. As WhatsApp is not available to download in the App Gallery, Huawei’s alternative to Google Play Store, the below-mentioned method is the only way using which, you can download and install WhatsApp on Huawei phones without Google Play Services.
Even though the recent Huawei phones do not come equipped with the Google Play Services, they do run on the Android Operating System (OS), which eventually means that their basic functionality and processing system is just the same as the rest of the Android smartphones available out there. Just like on other Android mobile phones, you are also able to manually download APK files on your Huawei phones without the Google Play Services. With the ability to manually download APK files on your WhatsApp phone, you can utilize it to download and install the latest WhatsApp version on your phone and run it just like on any other Android phone. Keep on reading to know-how.
How to Install WhatsApp without Google Play Services on Huawei Phones
Facebook is the owner app of WhatsApp. Facebook has provided users with two possible ways of downloading and installing the WhatsApp app. The first is the common one where you just have to download it from the Google Play Store. The other requires manual action where you have to download the WhatsApp APK file by yourself from the official WhatsApp website. On the recently released Huawei phones, the first option is not possible because there is no Google Play Store to download the apps from. So of course, we will be looking forward to opting for the second option. In this guide, we will be telling you how to download and install WhatsApp on Huawei’s phone.
To make it more convenient for you, we have made a list of easy steps for you to follow and along with that, we have added the appropriate links and images for you as well.
- Visit the official WhatsApp website on the Huawei phone that you want to download WhatsApp on.
- Then you need to click on the Download Now button.
- After the download of the APK file finishes, you need to tap on the APK.
- Now if you are installing APK files on your Android phone for the first time, it will ask for your permission. You need to grant all of them in order to continue.
- After that, you are required to click on the install button at the bottom of your screen.
- Then your Huawei phone will automatically proceed forward to start the installation. As soon as the installation will be completed, a button will be displayed at the bottom of the screen to open WhatsApp. Click on it to open WhatsApp on Huawei’s phone that you own.
- Congratulations! Now you are done and you have installed WhatsApp on Huawei phone. Now you just need to set it up just as you set it up after you download it from the Google Play Store.
Update WhatsApp without Google Play Services on Huawei Phones
If you have installed an app on your phone, you would obviously need to update it at some point. Similarly, you would also need to update your WhatsApp when a new update is released. The Google Play Store, along with providing downloads for apps on Android phones, also acts as an update tool for the installed apps. Using this, developers can easily release updates for their users. As you have downloaded the WhatsApp on Huawei phone using APK, you will not get updates automatically.
In order to get the latest running version of WhatsApp in Huawei phones, users need to follow the above-mentioned steps of installation all over again. But this time, WhatsApp will be installed over your already installed older version of WhatsApp. So this way, the installation would just act as an update and it will not result in the deletion of any existing data in your Huawei mobile phone.
We hope this guide was useful to run WhatsApp without Google Play Services on Huawei phones. If you have any queries or questions, post them in the comment section.