OnePlus 7T Pro gas started getting the new Oxygen OS stable update with January 2020 security patch. Oneplus already released the beta version for the OnePlus 7T Pro based on Android 10 OS. Now the Chinese company started rolling out the latest official update with Oxygen OS 10.3.1. The most recent update is based on stable Android 10 and comes with January 2020 security patch. The Oxygen OS official firmware brought lots of new features, customizations, many other improvements, bug fixes and much more. Here in this article, we are glad to report you that now the users of OnePlus 7T Pro will upgrade their devices to the official stable update.
By following our given below step by step guide, you can easily download and install the January 2020 security patch stable official firmware. This is an incremental update or security update which fixes many bugs. The latest official update comes with optimized RAM management, improved black/blank screen issues with some apps, improved system stability, fixed general bugs and much more. After flashing this latest update, your device will run smoothly and enhances the speed of your device.
Oneplus started rolling out the new Oxygen OS update via OTA (over-the-air), in all regions. If you do not receive any notification of a new update and you are excited, then still you can install it manually. Given below we share the direct link of OTA incremental and full OTA update file. You can download the latest update from the given links and flash it on your device. Also, we share the official changelog of Oxygen OS 10.3.1 update. If you are interested in downloading and installing the January 2020 security patch stable Android 10 official update, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
OxygenOS 10.3.1 official Changelog
- Optimized the RAM management
- improved black/blank screen issues with some apps
- Added the feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.1
- Network (India Only)
- Integrated the VoWifi registration for the Jio Sim
- Cloud Service (India Only)
- Supported synchronization with Notes and Contacts
- Work-Life Balance (India Only)
- Optimized message notification
- Optimized the mode and app selection
- Added location, calendar, auto-track feature
- Cricket Scores (India Only)
- Add Cricket scores as a card in your Shelf for quickest access to live match scores and team updates
This guide containing the rooted and cleaned Oxygen OS 10 stable Update can be used for the OnePlus 7T Pro devices only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the OnePlus 7T Pro by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the OnePlus 7T Pro USB Drivers on the PC.
- Your device should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your OnePlus 7T Pro must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
- OnePlus 7T Pro International Incremental from 10.3.0 to 10.3.1
- OnePlus 7T Pro International Full OTA zip
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 10.0 Android 10 January 2020 Security Patch for OnePlus 7T Pro Official Firmware:
Step 1:- Download the latest OxygenOS 10 full stock firmware zip file from the above-given link directly on the phone or on your PC (according to your model).
Step 2:- Now, transfer/move the ROM file to the root folder of internal storage on your device.
Step 3:- Navigate to the device’s Settings Menu > System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > select Local Upgrade option.
Step 4:- Choose the Local Upgrade option to open the device storage. Browse for the package file.
Step 5:- Next, tap on the firmware file and select the Install option.
Step 6:- Once the installation process completes, your device will reboot into a new system. Wait for a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to install Oxygen OS 10 stable update Android 10 for OnePlus 7T Pro.
If you’ve any queries, feel free to ask in the comments area below.