How To Root ZTE Blade L6 and Install TWRP Recovery: If you are the owner of ZTE Blade L6 device and wanted to root and install TWRP recovery on your device. Then here we come with a full working guide on how to root and install TWRP recovery on ZTE Blade L6. Android has one of the important contributions for the active developer by TWRP recovery. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) custom recovery is one of the open source software for the Android-based device. It is used all over the world. Once you successfully root ZTE Blade L6 and install TWRP recovery then you will be able to install custom ROM’s, Kernel, Mods, enhanced your phone performance and much more.
On the other side, rooting allows you overclocking CPU, Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life, install third-party incompatible apps, modify the system files including removing bloatware and much more. After root ZTE Blade L6, you get complete access to everything on your device. You can break all the limitation that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some device. Also, you can take the real performance of an Android smartphone. If you are wondering what you can root ZTE Blade L6 and install TWRP recovery then by following given below step by step guide you can easily root ZTE Blade L6 and install TWRP recovery.
There are a lot of benefits of installing TWRP recovery and rooting but after rooting you can lose your phone warranty and wipe your all device data. So before processing don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on ZTE Blade L6 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on ZTE Blade L6
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.img)
- TWRP Recovery (twrp-3.2.3-x_blu_spark_v9.86_op6.zip)
- Magisk Tool
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade L6.
- You need either a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Download Latest ZTE Blade L6USB Drivers
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
How to Root ZTE Blade L6:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root ZTE Blade L6 without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting ZTE Blade L6, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device at any time without any issues.
The Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your ZTE Blade L6, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your ZTE Blade L6 by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking ZTE Blade L6.
- Uninstall Bloatware on ZTE Blade L6.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting ZTE Blade L6, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root ZTE Blade L6 smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L6. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.