Here is a detailed guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S Smartphone. After installing TWRP Recovery, you can easily root OPPO F1S. All you need to have an unlocked bootloader on your OPPO F1S to install TWRP Recovery. Go ahead and follow the given instructions to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S. Please note that you can use this guide for the OPPO F1S only. Do not try this guide for any other device or incorrect variants.
Being an advanced Android user, if you want to use your device to its full potential and want to get much of it then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority on your OPPO F1S. After TWRP Recovery installation, you can flash Custom ROMs, Kernels, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc very easily on your OPPO F1S.
Once the TWRP Recovery installation completes, then you can easily root your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC. The latest TWRP 3.0.2-1 for OPPO F1S (A1601) is now available that comes with a material design. Now proceed to download and install TWRP 3.0.2-1 for OPPO F1S by following the given guide below.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is the process to get Administrative privileges over the internal file system of an Android device. So after getting “Root Permissions” on your phone, you can use it to its full potential. After rooting Android device, you can install custom ROMs, recoveries, kernels, MODs and install the latest Android OS updates like 8.1 Oreo. The latest firmware updates are possible by flashing custom ROMs like LineageOS, Resurrection Remix, Viper ROM and dotOS etc. You can hibernate any application that you wish. One of the big advantages is to overclock the CPU to enhance the battery life. For more details about rooting, you can follow the given guide:
The Advantage of Rooting:
- Rooting allows you to access all internal system files on your OPPO F1S (also those files present in the root directory)
- Enhancing the performance of OPPO F1S by overclocking.
- Root access can increase battery life by underclocking your Android phone.
- It enables you to Uninstall Bloatware on OPPO F1S.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- By Rooting OPPO F1S, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP Recovery (also known as TeamWin Recovery) is a custom recovery has a touchscreen-enabled interface which is used flash custom ROMs (firmware) and users can create the full backup/restore of the Android operating system which is not possible while running on the stock recovery.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn’t dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Easily flash Custom ROMs on OPPO F1S using TWRP
- TWRP recovery allows you to flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- You can flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on OPPO F1S
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can perform clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root OPPO F1S
First of all unlock the bootloader of your OPPO F1S before going ahead to install latest TWRP for OPPO F1S. You can find the direct link to download TWRP Recovery for OPPO F1S. Please note that this is not an official TWRP Recovery for OPPO F1S from TWRP Team. TWRP Recovery enables you to install any Custom Recovery on OPPO F1S. Also, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file. Now follow the given guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S.
Please note that this guide containing the TWRP Recovery is working with OPPO F1S only. Do not try to flash this TWRP Recovery on any other device or incorrect variants.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your OPPO F1S phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the VCOM USB Drivers for your OPPO F1S device on your PC.
- If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Unlock the Bootloader of OPPO F1S by following the given guide below.
TWRP Recovery – Oppo F1S – A1601 (3.2.2-0)
How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root OPPO F1S
First of all, we’ll install TWRP Recovery and Root OPPO F1S using SuperSU or Magisk.
Steps: How to Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S
Follow the given guide containing the direct link to download SP Flash Tool and instructions to install TWRP Recovery using SP Flash Tool.
Steps: How to Root OPPO F1S using Magisk
After flashing TWRP recovery on your device, you can now root it using Magisk Tool.
These were the easy steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OPPO F1S.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issue or question related to the above guide.