Resurrection Remix team build the latest custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F. Now you can test the latest Android Nougat OS on your device via this custom firmware. All Credits goes to ResurrectionRemix team to build the awesome combination of custom ROM based on slim, Omni, CM and original Remix ROM build. This amazing custom firmware comes with most of the new features, performance, customization and power brought directly to your Device.
ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat Custom ROM is stable, smooth and can be used as a daily driver without any problem. This is not officially announced by Samsung but just a custom ROM which is developed by third party developers. Make sure that your device is rooted and the latest version of a custom recovery like (ClockworkMod recovery / TWRP recovery) already installed on your Galaxy Note 4 N910F in order to flash the ResurrectionRemix custom ROM.
By following this step by step guide, you can easily install ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM on your Galaxy Note 4. This latest custom ROM comes with all the official Android 7.1.2 Nougat features and also brings some aftermarket features. Before proceeding, keep in mind to take a full backup of all your valuable data because while flashing the custom firmware your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in updating your Galaxy Note 4 N910F to ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM then go ahead and follow the given steps.
ResurrectionRemix ROM Features:
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Navbar Button Customization smart bar
- Navbar Pulse
- Navbar Fling
- Double Tap To sleep navbar
- Brightness Slider
- Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- Carrier Label
- Carrier Label Switch
- Carrier label Color
- Carrier Label Size
- Clock Customizations
- Time & date
- Day & date Toogle
- Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
- Date Format
- Clock Font Styles
- Battery Bar customization
- Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
- Battery % Text
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Network Traffic Arrows Switch
- Incoming/OutGoing Traffic
- Network traffic Color
- Statusbar RR Logo
- RR logo Color
- Custom Logos
- Logo Color
- StatusBar Weather
- Weather Color
- Weather Position(left/right)
- Weather Font Style
- Weather Size
- StatusBar Ticker
- Ticker Text color
- Ticker Icon Color
- Toast Animations
- ListView Animations
- System Animations
- Power Menu Animations
- Misc Animations
- Gestures Anywhere Feature
- 3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture
- App Circle Bar
- Choose apps in AppSidebar
- Trigger Width
- Trigger Height
- Trigger Position
- App Sidebar
- Choose apps in App circle
- Trigger Width
- Trigger Height
- Trigger Position
- Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom)
- Pie Targets
- Pie Colors
- More Pie Features
- Recent Panel
- Clear All button Switch
- Clear All Tasks Switch
- Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)
- Full Screen Recent
- Recent Styles
- Clock Widget
- Clock And Alarm Customizations
- Weather Panel Customizations
- Calender Events
- Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts
- Lockscreen General Shorcuts
- 100+ Icons for Shortcuts
- Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
- Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
- Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
- LockScreen Wallpaper
- Lockscreen Weather Widget
- Lockscreen Icons Color
- Quick Settings Draggable Tiles
- Customizable Tiles
- Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment
- Number of columns/rows
- Tile Animations
- Notification Drawer
- LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings
- Disable Immersive Mode Messages
- Force Expand Notification
- Quick PullDown
- Smart Pulldown
- Notification Panel Transperency
- Volume Dialog Transperency
- Notification Panel Stroke
- Volume Dialog Stroke
- Backlight Timer
- Backlight Strength
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Power Menu Customizations
- Power Off
- Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot)
- Power Menu End Calls Switch
- Restart SystemUI
- Airplane Mode
- On the Go Mode
- Sound Panel
- Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Home Button answer call
- Long Press Actions
- Double Tap Actions
- Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
- Short Press Actions
- Long Press Actions
- Search Button(If Device Supports)
- Short Press Action
- Long Press Action
- Volume Buttons
- Wake Up Device
- Playback Control
- Ringtone Volume Control
- Keyboard Cursor Control
- Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
- Volume Key Answer
- Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled)
- cLock Shortcut
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
- OTA U
- Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable
- SystemUI Tuner
- Enabled By default
- Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP
- StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations
- Quick Settings Customizations
- Other Features
- Perfomance Profiles
- LCD Density
- Expanded Desktop Mode
- Heads Up Switch and customizations
- Live Display
- Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
- Lock Screen Autorotate Switch
- Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow
- Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
- Prevent Accidental Wakeup
- Wake Phone on Charging Plug
- Battery Light Customizations
- Notification Light Customizations
- Font Size
- CM privacy guard
- Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)
- CM root inbuilt
- RR OTA (will come later)
- A Whole new RR Configurations
- OverAll Smoothness Improvements
- Optimizations to Improve Battery
- Includes All Android Nougat Features
- Includes ALL CM14.1 Features
The ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM and instructions given in this guide can be used only for the Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F. Check the model number of your Galaxy Note 4 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving on to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy Note 4 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy Note 4 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Galaxy Note 4 should be rooted with the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Note 4 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy Note 4 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
How to Flash Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 4 with ResurrectionRemix ROM
Step No 1: – First, download ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM (RR-N-v5.8.3-20170506-trltexx-Official.zip) for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F on the desktop of the PC.
Step No 2: – Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
Step No 3: – Transfer ResurrectionRemix ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above link to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
Step No 4: – Unplug the Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode
Step No 5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
Step No 6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced> Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – Wipe Dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors during ROM installation.
Step No 7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
Step No 8: – Navigate to the ResurrectionRemix custom ROM.zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
9:- Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to the latest ResurrectionRemix Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions while updating you Galaxy Note 4.