We are sharing a detailed guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2 (Android 8.1 Oreo). If you are the fan of custom ROM and want to install custom firmware which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The most popular custom ROM Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2 is now officially available for download and installation. The Lenovo P2 was launched in September 2016 and comes with the 5.5-inch display. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed along with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage. The Lenovo P2 is currently running Android 7.0 Nougat and there is no news to receive the Android 8.1 Oreo. So before the Android 8.1 Oreo officially available, you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2.
The Resurrection Remix brings all the amazing features and changes like New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, split-screen mode, better battery optimization, Picture in Picture mode, Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, more advanced Doze mode and much more. Also, the ROM comes with the awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. By following this step by step guide you can easily install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2 (Android 8.1 Oreo).
Your Lenovo P2 should be rooted & have the latest version of a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM already installed on it to flash this Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2. Before proceeding we are highly recommended to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2 (Android 8.1 Oreo) then go ahead and follow the given steps.
The Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo custom ROM and instructions are given in this guide working only for the P2. Check the model number of your P2 from Settings > About Phone.
Check Popular Posts:
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Lenovo P2 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Lenovo P2 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Lenovo P2 should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Lenovo P2 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Lenovo P2 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo P2 (Android 8.1 Oreo):
- First of all, download the firmware files on the desktop of your PC from the above link.
- Copy/Paste the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device (root folder).
- Next, reboot the device into the TWRP recovery while pressing and holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.
- Finally, root your Lenovo P2 by installing Magisk on Android Oreo.
- After the flashing process completes, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.1.