Here is a detailed guide on how to install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android 8.1 Oreo). Being an advanced Xiaomi Redmi 4A user, you’ll be happy to know that the Pixel Experience ROM is now available for these devices. This custom ROM is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo and you can enjoy the unofficial Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Xiaomi Redmi 4A (rolex) is one of the best budget smartphones out there and launched on November 2016. This mid-range Android phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A (rolex).
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A brings the real ROM and it has all the features and applications which comes with Google Pixel smartphone out of the box. Go ahead and follow the given guide to install the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi 4A known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi 4A (rolex). After installing this ROM, you can enjoy:
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A (rolex):
Here you can download and install Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4A based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Android Oreo New Features:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
All you need to unlock bootloader and then Install TWRP Recovery on your Xiaomi Remi 4A to install this ROM.
- Keep in mind that the ROM given in this guide is working only with Xiaomi Redmi 4A (rolex). Do not try to flash this ROM on any other device or incorrect variants.
- The battery level of your phone should be at least about 70 to 80% before proceeding to the installation.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Create a proper Backup of your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- Download all the Zip files from below and transfer it to root folder of your phone’s internal memory.
- Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Done! You have successfully installed Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or queries.