How To Install MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A: Xiaomi has finally started rolling out Android 7.1.2 Nougat based MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A. This latest update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air). Redmi 4A is the only device launched in 2017 and the device is powered by 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with the 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The smartphone including 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB. Now the Redmi 4A will receive a new OTA update weighing 1.3GB in size with version number V188.8.131.52.NCCMIEK. This latest update brings all the MIUI 9 features to the Redmi 4A like simplified user interface, new lock screen icons, reading mode, new MIUI theme, Apps lock, contact, messaging, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, Performance Enhancements and much more.
By following this simple step by step guide you can install MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A manually. If you are excited and can’t wait until the OTA update reaches in your region then in this detailed guide we share both fastboot and recovery ROM’s through that you can flash MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A manually. This latest official update comes with many improvements, bug fixes over the previous MIUI 8 ROM, improved layout along with January 2018 security patch to the smartphone. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Note: This guide containing the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A device only. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. It is recommended to check the model number of your device first.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before moving to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Xiaomi Redmi 4A by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Xiaomi Redmi 4A USB Drivers on the PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of the device is above 80% before going ahead.
Steps To Install MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A:
Method 1: MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery stable ROM:
- First, download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link and rename it to Update.zip.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4A with your PC/laptop.
- Move the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM files to your phone.
- Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, and Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- The installation process will initiate, so wait for the installation to be completed.
- Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom:
- First, Download and Install Mi Flash tool on your PC/laptop.
- Download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM Update file from above link.
- Move the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM files to the desktop of your PC/laptop.
- Power ON the device while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time.
- Connect your Redmi 4A with your PC/laptop.
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once the flashing process completes, you will see a Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- The installation process will start, so wait for the installation completes successfully.
Done! You have successfully installed the Official update MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4A.