Today we are going to discuss that how you can Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery. If you are the owner of Blackview BV4000 Pro and want to obtain Supersu rights on Android devices, then you are at right place. Now you can Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery. The Blackview BV4000 is a high-quality Android smartphone and comes with 4.7 inches HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage. TWRP recovery is the most popular recovery and it is open-source, popular around the world. The TWRP recovery has a clean material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode, currently 3.2.1 version is available for Blackview BV4000 Pro smartphone.
With the help of TWRP recovery, you can install Custom ROMs, Kernel, Mods, Root or even backup and restore any ROM. Also, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. Rooting is the way through that you can unlock all features of the Device and you have full permission to play with it. Also, rooting is the best way to save your battery because after rooting you can disable all apps and easily uninstall pre-installed system apps. We highly recommend taking the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. Because while Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery your entire data will be wiped clean.
Keep in mind that rooting process on Blackview BV4000 Pro smartphone is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your phone. If you want to Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create a nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
The instructions given in this guide to install TWRP 3.2.1 are working with Blackview BV4000 Pro. If you are facing issue to connect your phone to the PC, then try to re-install the USB drivers correctly.
- Make a complete backup of all your existing data like SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Contacts and Media files, etc.
- Enable USB Debugging option on your phone by navigating to Settings -> Developer Options -> Check “USB debugging” from there.
- Ensure that the battery level of your phone is about 70-80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during installation.
- This TWRP Recovery can be used only for unlocked Blackview BV4000 Pro. Please don’t try this on any other devices.
- Installing TWRP recovery will void the warranty of your phone.
- Configure Fastboot / ADB on your computer.
- The bootloader of your Blackview BV4000 Pro should be unlocked.
Blackview BV4000 Pro USB Drivers:
You’ll need Blackview BV4000 Pro USB drivers while connecting your phone to the computer. Install the correct USB drivers on your computer correctly. You can simply download the latest official drivers from the following link.
- Download the latest SuperSU package SuperSU v2.82
- Download the latest TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery
Steps to Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery:
Follow the given step-by-step guide on how to install TWRP recovery on Blackview BV4000 Pro.
1: – First, download Android SDK from the Android Developers website. Set up ADB and Fastboot on Windows.
2: – Also, setup with downloading platform-tools and USB drivers package in SDK.
3: – Power OFF your Mi3 and connect it to the PC using its USB data cable.
4: – Download TWRP (twrp-3.2.1-cancro.img) and place it in the same directory where you have extracted Fastboot/ADB package files on your PC.
5: – Go to Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on Mi 3 by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons at the same for a while. Your Mi3 phone is now in Bootloader Mode.
6: – Open the Fastboot directory on Windows and run Command Prompt within the folder.
7: – Type in the following command and hit Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.1-0-cancro.img
8: – Once the flashing process completes, select Recovery from the Fastboot menu and enter into Recovery Mode.
Done! You have Root Blackview BV4000 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery.