One-click root method is one of the easy and safe solution to unlock the Android OS running on your smartphone / tablet without having enough knowledge, thus even a basic user can root an Android phone without a risk, that is why these method are always the best unlock solutions to use. So if you have AT&T LG G Flex 2 running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop then we’ve a simple step-by-step guide to root LG G Flex 2 with one-click root exploit and tool.
Basically, LG G Flex 2 comes with a pre-loaded locked Android system by default, containing many factory restrictions, like if your phone is rooted then after flashing an official update, root access will be revoked as well as the default factory restrictions will be reinstalled. So if you’d like to get much of your Android device by tweaking it then you’ll be required to remove all these restrictions.
Rooting will enable you to get access to the internal file system of AT&T LG G Flex 2 which is definitely required for performance optimizations, bump speeds, customizing the Android 5.1.1 and improve battery life etc, by adding a custom recoveries such as CWM / TWRP, remove bloatware, flash a custom kernel / custom ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP, Paranoid Android), installing third party apps that require root access and making Nandroid backups.
This guide can be used only with the AT&T LG G Flex 2 running on stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Do not try to use it for other device or incorrect variants. Check the model number of your device first.
AndroidBlog.gs will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G Flex2 during or after its rooting. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make a proper backup of all your important data like contacts, call logs, texts, images, messages, videos, audio files, calendar info, installed apps etc before proceeding to the rooting guide as while unlocking your phone, the data might get corrupted or lost.
- Enable USB Debugging option on your LG G Flex 2 by navigating to Menu – Settings – Developer options.
- A windows-based PC and USB data cable will be required for the process to root AT&T LG G Flex 2 via one click root exploit
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for G Flex 2 on the PC.
- Make sure that your phone is charged at least about 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while the rooting process.
Steps to Root AT&T LG G Flex 2 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with One-Click-Root Method:
1:- First, download the root exploit and root tool from the above given links on the desktop of your PC and extract them.
2:- Install Android SDK on your PC. (How To?)
3:- Copy/paste the rootsystem.img file in the root tools folder where files like adb.exe are also located.
4:- Next, connect your LG G Flex 2 with PC using its USB data cable.
5:- Launch the RootYourPhone.bat on your PC.
6:- Complete the rooting process by following the on-screen instructions.
7:- Once the process is completed successfully, disconnect the phone and reboot it.
Done! Your AT&T LG G Flex 2 is now successfully rooted running on stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
If you are facing a boot loop issue then enter recovery mode on your G Flex 2 and select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”. Once done, select “reboot system now” from the main recovery menu.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any question or query while rooting the LG G Flex 2.