The XDA member known as “mauronofrio” developed very versatile Android tool is Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool. According to the developers, this Universal Fastboot & ABD Too supported with most not all of the Android devices. If you want to install custom ROM’s, custom recovery or stock recovery, root your device and unlock bootloader with the click of a mouse then you must install the Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool on your PC / Laptop. All thanks to the XDA Developers to developed this amazing tool. The tool has all the features to set up your phone and is very is easy to use. The good things are that this tool comes with regular updates.
Many users want to root their device or unlocking the bootloader but they do not want to go the hectic process. So don’t worry about this detailed guide we provide you peace of mind tool known as Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool for such users. With the help of this tool you can install drivers, to reboot a phone (from anywhere to anywhere), to complete Wipe from Fastboot, open a cmd window with fastboot and many other advanced-level techniques on your Android device. Before proceeding it is better to take a full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool-Supported features:
- Install Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Flash Recovery.
- Reboot Phone (from anywhere to anywhere).
- Update the Tool to the latest version.
- Complete Wipe from Fastboot.
- Open a cmd window with fastboot and ADB privileged.
This guide containing the Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool and instructions can be used only with the Any Android Devices. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device.
AndroidBlog.GS will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your Android Device during or after the installation of Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your Android device, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the USB Driver Android USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android device by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- Check the battery level of your Android device, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Install Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool On Android Device:
Step No 1: – First, download Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Now, extract the archived contents to a newly created folder.
NOTE the folder’s name shouldn’t include any special characters or non-English letters.
Step No 3: – Open the folder and click on the setup shortcut Fastboot.
Step No 4: –Wait a few seconds and then, all its features are waiting for you.
Done! You have successfully Install the Universal Fastboot & ABD Tool on your PC.