Here is a detailed guide on how to install/flash MediaTek Stock ROMs with SP Flash Tool: The first thing that we want to let you know that you can use this guide only for the MTK smartphones. So, if you have an MTK Android Smartphone having Mediatek processor and you are looking for a way to flash MediaTek Stock ROMs with SP Flash tool,78 then you have come to the right place. Go ahead and follow the given guide to Flash Stock Firmware on MTK Android phones via SP Flash Tool.
So before the whole procedure of flashing via the SP flash tool happens, it is important to know what the SP Flash tool really is. SP Flash Tool is a very user-friendly tool that is specially designed for smartphones such as MediaTek smartphones, like Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo, Gionee, BML, etc. This tool is just like Odin & LGUP, which is a must-have tool to flash MediaTek Stock ROMs with on MTK Android Smartphones. In some cases, this flash tool was found to fix soft brick phones.
SP Flash Tool is a handy tool that enables you to flash Stock ROM / Firmware, Custom recovery and Kernels on Mediatek devices running on the Android operating system. So before we step into the next level, let us tell you the things that you will need before carrying out the process to flash MediaTek Stock ROMs with the SP Flash tool.
How To Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs using SP Flash Tool:
androidblog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device before or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Setup ADB Drivers on your PC. Here is a step-by-step guide to install Android ADB and Fastboot On Windows.
- Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers to your computer.
- You should have a correct ROM that you want to flash on your smartphone.
- The phone should be charged before carrying out the process to avoid accidental shutdowns
- Backup your data to your computer USB.
After you carry out the following steps, download the smartphone flash tool from the following link. Here’s a step by step guide on How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones).
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool:
SP Flash Tool for Windows
SP Flash Tool for Linux
Steps To Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones):
- Download the custom ROM which you want to flash to your smartphone on your mobile, then extract it to your computer.
- Next, download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool from the above-given link, on the desktop of your PC.
- You will see several files after the extraction from which select, Flash_tool.exe
- The SP Tool will now launch. Click on the Download button and then click the scatter-loading button as shown in screenshots.
- Next, locate the scatter file which you can find in the Stock ROM/Firmware folder.
- Now, click the Download button and start the flash process.
- Power OFF your phone and connect it to the PC using its original USB data cable. You will need to press the Volume Up or Volume Down button to detect your phone on the computer.
- Once the firmware flashing completes, a Green Ring will appear as shown in the image below.
- Finally, close the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC and disconnect your Android Smartphone and reboot it.
- That’s All! Your MTK Android Smartphone is running on the Stock ROM now.
This was all about the guide on How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones). Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or queries.