In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download the Google Camera for Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+. Recently, Huawei introduced new devices into the mate series. These newest additions have a lot to offer to users. The devices come equipped with the latest and best chipset that Kirin has to offer, the Kirin 9000. The highest performing variant of the Mate 40 series comes with 256 GB of storage and 12 GB of RAM. To top that, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro also features an amazing five-camera setup at the rear with [email protected]/60fps video recording capability.
The Google camera application is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices. The camera app has a lot of shooting capabilities and gives pretty impressive camera results. The camera app contains the latest HDR+ technology which enhances the picture quality, especially on the low-end or mid-range devices which do not sport a high-end camera. Furthermore, this app also has other features that catch the eyes of every Android user, such as the Night Sight feature, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you own a device from the Huawei Mate 40 series and want to use the Google camera on your device as well, so you are just at the right place as we will show you how to download Google camera for Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+. Now the Google camera port for the Huawei Mate 40 series is also available and the credit for this goes to the hard-working and innovative developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who put their efforts and work hard to make Google camera ports for other Android devices. So without any further dilly-dallying, let’s get into it!
ALSO READ: Download Google Camera for Mi 10T series
Download Google Camera Port for Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+
Here are the download links for Google Camera for Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+:
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
How to install Google Camera for Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+
The process of installing the Google Camera APK for Huawei Mate 40 series is very simple. It is no different from installing any third-party APK file on an Android device. You do not even have to root your device for this. Still, we have mentioned the steps below for your convenience:
- First, you need to download the Google Camera APK file from the links provided to you above and then tap on it.
- You need to make sure that the Unknown Sources option on your device is turned on. If already enabled, you can go forward to the installation. If not, then you can enable the feature by going to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy, and from there, you can enable the option.
- The APK will launch the package installer, there you need to tap the Install button.
- As soon is the installation is complete, you can start using it.
If the camera application on your device still does not work, then you can enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (This does not apply to every device).
So that was it from our side, we hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to easily download the Google Camera application for your Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro, and 40 Pro+. If you faced any difficulty or have any queries, feel free to post them in the comment section below.