How to Get Pixel 2 Launcher (Oreo) without Root
For those Android enthusiasts, getting regular updates is a huge thing. Getting latest features updated, getting latest security patches, and overall getting a new look is what keeps the Android ecosystem exciting. The Pixel phones being the best and the latest of the Android world is the phone that every Android geek looks up to, and wants to get their hands on. Today we’ll be checking out How to Get Pixel 2 Launcher (Oreo) without Root access.
The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL is the 2nd edition of Google’s new Pixel line of smartphones. Not only were they excellent in all the hardware that was offered, but they turned out to be the smartest phones out there. The phones ship out with Android’s latest version Oreo, which is the best in terms of software. The constantly learning algorithms and the intelligent camera along with the Google Assistant make this the best smartphone out there.
Another important highlight of the Pixel devices was the Pixel Launcher, which was only for pixel devices. The clean interface with buttery smooth transitions is always a treat to the eyes and the Google Now Page is just a swipe away. Now all these features are ready for you to use. Still haven’t gathered enough money to buy a pixel device, don’t worry, we have for you the next best thing. Thanks to XDA senior member paphonb, a modded version of the Pixel 2 Launcher has been released. The greatest part about it is that you don’t even need root and can be used by just installing it as a normal app.
Features of Pixel 2 Launcher
- Google Now and Weather working
- No root required
- Swipe-Down for notifications enabled
- Change Accent colors
- Circular Icon options
- Dark theme mode
Things to Note
- This software has not been tested for each and every device, so not guaranteed to work on all devices. But it works on almost all recent phones.
- This app is developed for Android users running Android 5.0 and above, therefore please verify that before using.
- You need not root your device or flash any files to make this work. Installing this file is sufficient.
- Please turn on Unknown sources in Security. This gives the device permission to install from 3rd party sources.