The latest version of the Nobel-ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM is now available and can be flashed on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920FD. This TouchWiz based Nobel-ROM Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM brings some modifications such as deodexed, ziapaligined, debloated and also performance improvements with tweaks to save battery power. Those who are using this ROM they say that it is stable, solid and work well on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920FD. Users having smartphones in their hands will probably try this NobelROM Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM, for this first you have to install “custom recovery” it recommends TWRP recovery.
Your device will no longer be detected by Samsung KIES and there is a chance you might brick your device so all the risks are yours to bear if you decide to proceed, because this ROM is a custom ROM so follow the given steps without skipping a single one.
Features of NobelROM:
- Speedy & Unique.
- It is added by USSD as the [MOTHER OF ALL USSD ROM’S FOR THE GALAXY S6 AND EDGE].
- Remove Knox.
- Strong and Stable.
- Frame work with an easy spinner.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data and settings on the phone before proceeding to the installation guide using a recommended custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the Galaxy S6 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Galaxy S6 USB Driverson the PC.
- The Galaxy S6 should be rooted with the latest version of a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- The bootloader of your Galaxy S6 must be unlocked.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Galaxy S6 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920FD with NobelROM:
Step No 1: – First, download NobelROM Android 7.1.1 custom ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime on the desktop of the PC.
Step No 2: – Plug your device to the PC using its USB data cable and mount its USB memory storage.
Step No 3: – Transfer NobelROM Android 7.1.1 ROM .zip file which you’ve already downloaded from the above link to the root folder of your SD card on the phone.
Step No 4: – Unplug the Galaxy Grand Prime from the PC and power it OFF to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step No 5: – Power ON the device while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Recovery Mode.
Step No 6: – While your device is now in CWM Recovery, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache also by navigating to Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Note: – wipe dalvik cache will help you to prevent boot loops and other errors while ROM installation.
Step No 7: – Go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose to install zip from SD card → choose zip from sd card.
Step No 8: – Navigate to the NobelROM Android 7.1.1 custom ROM .zip file which you’ve already transferred to the SD card of your device previously. Select the ROM .zip file using the Power button and confirm the installation to begin.
9: – Navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once the installation is completed. From Recovery Menu, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Your Galaxy S6 will be rebooted and may take about 4 to 5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Done! You’ve successfully updated Galaxy Grand Prime to the latest NobelROM Android 7.1.1 ROM.