If you are using Vivo S1 Pro and searching for the guide on how to flash stock ROM on Vivo S1 Pro, then you are at the right place. The Vivo S1 Pro is one of the best smartphones from Vivo, which was launched in September 2019. The smartphone comes with great hardware, the latest software, and fantastic design. If you are facing some issues or having some software problems with this phone, then we begin with a solution that will help you to fix these problems.
Installing the stock ROM on Vivo S1 Pro will fix most of the problems of your phone. We already know that every OEM release smartphones with default official Stock firmware. The official stock firmware does not support some apps that need root access. So being an advanced user, you may like to tweak your device or want to flash custom firmware on your device. Most of the users may end up with soft-brick or bootloop their devices. So, if you are one of them, then no need to worry about that.
Installing the stock ROM on Vivo S1 Pro is the best and correct solution. By following our given below detailed guide, you can easily download and install the official firmware on your device. There are many advantages of installing the official stock firmware such as fixing system performance or security-related issues, solve software OTA update issues, fix the bootloop issue, fix battery draining or slow charging issues, etc.
Here you can flash this official stock ROM on your device with the help of the QFIL tool. Keep in mind that flashing the stock ROM may wipe clean all your phone’s data. So take the proper backup of your phone before proceeding. Now go to the instructions portion and follow the given below guide.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vivo S1 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Vivo S1 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Vivo S1 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make a complete backup of all your important data before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and unzip it on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Install the VCOM Driver on your PC.
Step To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo S1 Pro:
- First, download the QFIL tool and Extract it on your laptop / PC
- Open QFIL.exe.
- Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
- Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
- Once, you have added the firmware file, QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed, your device will be reboot automatically.
Done! These were the complete steps to Install Official Stock Firmware on Vivo S1 Pro.