Huawei officially released the latest update which is EMUI 10 based on Android 10 for Huawei P30. The Huawei has speedy this latest EMUI 10 update at Huawei’s developer conference. So if you are the owner of Huawei P30 and waiting for the most recent Android 10 OS, then the wait is over. Here in this article, we are glad to report to you that, now you can download and install the latest EMUI 10 Android 10 for Huawei P30. As we all know that nowadays Huawei is a much popular brand because it is always very quick in upgrading its devices to the latest Android versions.
Google recently released a stable version for Google Pixel and Essential devices. Now finally Huawei did confirm that the Android 10 Q release will become available for the Huawei P30 series. The EMUI 10 update is still in the beta phase and expected that a stable version would release on November 2019. The Android Q comes with tons of new features and customizations such as 5G supports, improved call quality, original gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control, bubble feature, live caption, and much more. The Android 10 OS also offers security features, enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The MIUI 10 official update is based on Android 10 for Huawei P30, which brings lots of bug fixes, enhanced system stability; increase your phone speed and much more. This is an open beta, so before proceeding, take the full backup of all your important phone data. Now proceed to download and install MIUI 10 Official beta update Android 10 for Huawei P30.
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any kind of damage that occurred to your device during or after the installation process. Please proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Huawei P30 users.
- Take a proper backup on rooted / non-rooted of all your relevant data and settings on your Huawei P30 before proceeding to installation. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data.
- Make sure that you’ve properly installed Huawei USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by navigating to Settings > Developer Options.
- Your Huawei P30 should be rooted.
- Verify the battery level of your Huawei P30, it should be charged at least about 80% before going ahead to the installation instructions to prevent unexpected shutdowns during the firmware installation.
Steps to Register and Download MIUI Beta Android 10 For Huawei P30 Update:
1: – First, download the Huawei Beta app for Huawei P30 from the link given above.
2: –Now launch the app and login with your Huawei ID.
3: – Use or create the ID using email or mobile number.
4: – Search for an eligible beta campaign then tap on sign up.
5: – Once you have successfully signed up, Huawei will provide the OTA update automatically on your device.