If you are a Xiaomi user or if you use an Android device equipped with Qualcomm chipset, then the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver is essential for you if you want to flash MIUI ROM on your device or if you want to unbrick your dead device. The Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver is compatible with any Android device which is equipped with the Qualcomm chipset.
This guide is for those who find it difficult to transfer files or face the soft bricking issue on their Android mobile phone. In this article, we have provided you the links to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for your Windows PC or laptop. Furthermore, we have also guided you in detail on how to install or update the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver on your PC or laptop.
If you have not downloaded the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows PC, your PC is neither able to detect your device that is connected to the PC nor it is able to flash with the Qualcomm Flash tool, QFIL, etc. Hence, Android developers and advanced users will find the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver really handy for their tasks. In this guide, we have shared with you the direct installation method and the manual installation method of the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver.
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB driver is an Android tool which necessary to connect your Android device equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset to your Windows PC or laptop. For the majority of the mobile phones using the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, the Qualcomm USB driver is integral to be installed. It provides an efficient route of data transfer between your Android device and your Windows PC. Furthermore, it will also enable you to flash files on your device using your Windows PC.
- The Qualcomm USB driver is applicable for any Xiaomi MIUI device equipped with Qualcomm chipset.
- You are required to download and install ADB drivers on your Windows PC or laptop.
- You also need to download and install Mi PC Suite for your Xiaomi MIUI mobile phone.
- You are required to have a Windows PC or Laptop version 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and a USB cable to connect your Xiaomi device to your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Finally, you need to download the Qualcomm QDLoader from the links given below.
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
For your convenience, we have mentioned the list of steps below to install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver using the direct method. We have also provided screenshots so that it will be easier for you.
WARNING: We will not be responsible for any damage to your device such as bootloops or crashes due to the incorrect following of this guide. Follow the guide at your own risk.
- Following the links provided above in the article, download the Qualcomm Driver on your Windows PC and extract it.
- Select the 32-bit or the 64-bit download file in accordance with your operating system version.
- To complete the installation process, you need to agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Now to begin with the installation process of the driver, you need to click on the install button and wait for the installation process to begin.
- Congratulations! You are through the installation process. Now you just need to click on the finish button to complete it.
Steps to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows(Manual Method)
- First, you are required to extract the Qualcomm driver package from the file you downloaded from the links provided above.
- Next, you need to download ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC or laptop. Without these, your PC or laptop would not be able to identify your device.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging mode on your Android mobile phone. No need to stress over it, because we have mentioned the process below in a few simple steps:
- Settings > About Phone > tap 7 times on the Build Number. This will enable Developer options on it.
- Then you need to return to the main Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and Enable it.
- Then you should connect your phone to your PC or Laptop using a USB cable.
- After that, you need to boot your device“EDL Mode” or “Download Mode”.
- Now you need to Command Window by holding the shift key and then clicking the right button on your mouse. Then you should choose “Open Command Window Here”.
- After that, type the command “adb devices”. You can check whether your device is connected to your Windows PC or not by pressing the enter button.
- If you see a device serial code appear on your computer’s screen, this would mean that your device is properly connected to your PC.
- Now to boot your device into Download Mode(EDL Mode), you need to type the command “adb reboot edl” and press the enter key.
- In order to install the driver on your Windows PC or laptop, you are required to open the Control Panel > Device Manager from the PC.
- Even if the device driver is not installed properly on your Windows PC, you will see the name of your Android device listed over there.
- Now, you are required to right-click on QHSUSB_BULK or the name of your device that appears on the list and choose Update Driver Software.
- Now a pop up will show up on your computer’s screen asking for you the method in which you want to search for your device driver. Here, you will need to choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Next, press the browse button that appears on your screen and find the unzipped Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder within it.
- Now the system may ask you for some permissions and once you grant them, your computer will start to download the appropriate device drivers by itself.
- Otherwise, select the option to Install this driver software anyway.
- In the end, you just need to click on the close button to exit from the installation.
- Now you will be able to see the update driver software successfully Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10) window.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver on your Windows PC.
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (Manually)
If you have to update your Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver that you have previously installed, you will just need to follow our list of simple steps:
- Follow the previous steps of installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver manually until you see “QHSUSB_BULK”.
- Now you are required to right-click on it and choose the option of Update Driver Software.
- Then in a different dialogue box, you need to select the Browse my computer for driver software option to update the QDloader driver software manually.
- After that, press the browse option and choose the previously extracted QDloader drivers folder from your computer.
- Then your computer will automatically start the installation process. Now you need to be patient as the installation process may take a while.
- Then you may see a warning message pop up that Windows Can not verify the publisher of this driver software.
- In order to continue the process, you need to click on the option of “Install the driver software anyway”.
- Finally, you need to press the Finish button to close the installation window.
- Go to “Device Manager” again. If you have followed the above steps correctly, you will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10]” under the PORT (COM and LPT) section.
- Congratulations! You have successfully updated the drivers on your PC.
The above-mentioned steps for the installation and update of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver are very simple. However, if you are new to this driver and its installation process, these simple steps might seem very hard for you. The fact that the appropriate Qualcomm drivers are automatically installed while using some tools or software related to Qualcomm devices makes it very convenient to use. Hence, we advise you to check your downloaded driers first before installing new ones. If you already have the appropriate drivers, do not uninstall them, rather you just need to update them manually following the above-mentioned steps.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you. If you still face difficulty in installing the driver, try to carry out the manual installation process again. Share your queries and questions in the comment section.