Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 (Full Rom + OTA): The OxygenOS 9.0.1 firmware update is now available for OnePlus 6. This latest firmware update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 update is a hotfix and is currently available for users in the UK and France region only. As you know that OTA updates are rolling out gradually, so it may take some time in reaching to all regions. But if you can’t wait then still you can download and install OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 to enjoy the latest features of Android 9 Pei.
The latest OxygenOS 9.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie brings a lot of amazing features. We have given the OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA file that you’ll need to flash on your OnePlus 6. So if you want to install the latest firmware update version then follow the given guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6. Check out some of the highlighted features of Android 9 Pie based OxygenOS 9.0.1 firmware that you can enjoy after upgrading your OnePlus 6.
What’s New in OxygenOS 9.0.1:
- Latest UI changes
- Battery improvements
- Accent color customization
- Gaming Mode 3.0
- Hotfix for some regions
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated system to Android™ 9.0 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- New adaptive battery support
- New Android Pie gesture navigation
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.9
- Other new features and system improvements
- Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Accent color
- Supported accent color customization
- Take a full backup of all your existing data on your OnePlus 6 before proceeding to the installation guide. In case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Please note that this guide containing download links are working with OnePlus 6 only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
- You can also flash the Full ROM via TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure that the battery level of your OnePlus 6 is about 70 to 80% to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6
- OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Coming Soon
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.1 Update on OnePlus 6
Follow these methods to install OxygenOS 9.0.1 update on OnePlus 6. The first method is via ADB Sideload and the second method is via flashing OTA zip file.
1. Using ADB Sideload:
1. First of all, enable ‘USB debugging’ option by navigating to Setting>Developer Options. You can enable Developer Options by going to About phone and tap the Build Number seven times.
2. Now, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your computer.
3. Download the OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from the above link and transfer the ROM file to a folder where adb installed on the PC.
4. Power OFF your OnePlus 6 and boot into recovery mode.
5. Select Install from ADB Sideload.
6. Connect your phone with a PC and open the ADB folder.
7. Now press shift+right click within the ADB folder and click on open command here.
8. Check your connection between your phone and PC by typing the below command:
If your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9. Type the following command and hit enter to flash the OxygenOS 9.0.1 on OnePlus 6:
adb sideload File Name.zip
10. After the ROM installation completes successfully, reboot your phone.
Using OTA Flashable ZIP
1. First, download Oxygen OS 9.0.1 OTA zip file from the above link (Coming Soon) and save it on the internal phone memory.
2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & choose the OTA File.
3. Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4. Your device will reboot into stock recovery now and will start flashing the OTA file.
5. The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot your OnePlus 6.
Done! You have successfully installed OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6. Tell us in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions while following the above guide.