Now you can download Oppo Find X USB drivers (latest) for Windows/Mac. We’ll use to install these drivers using the ADB Fastboot tool. Oppo Find X is one of the most innovative smartphones on the market right now. If you are the owner of Oppo Find X and want to connect it to a computer which is obvious, then follow the given guide to download the latest Oppo Find X USB Drivers for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.
Whenever you have to connect your Android phone to the computer for transferring data or essential files, then It’s important to have USB drivers already installed on a computer. Either you are updating Oppo Find X manually or installing/flashing Fastboot firmware on the device, then Oppo Find X USB Drivers are required on a PC.
Let’s talk about the hardware specification of Oppo Find X. Oppo’s Find X flagship smartphone comes with a 6.42-inch AMOLED display and offers a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Chinese company launched the 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB internal storage variants in India. There is Qualcomm high-end Snapdragon 845 chipset present on board. This device is powered by a 64-bit Octa-Core CPU under the hood which clocks at two different speeds. The first four Kryo 385 Gold core clocks at 2.8 GHz and the other four Kryo 385 Silver core clocks at 1.7 GHz.
The Oppo Find X is running on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,730 mAh capacity battery. There are dual camera sensors on the backside of the phone, along with LED flash, OIS, and AI features. The phone comes with the 16-megapixel primary camera and a 20-megapixel secondary camera. On the front side, there is a 25-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
Download Oppo Find X USB drivers
There are many advantages of installing Oppo Find X USB drivers. These USB drivers make every task easier that needs to be performed by connecting the device to the computer. You can quickly transfer all the files in no time without worrying. Please note that we recommend removing the previously installed Oppo Find X from your computer in case you have installed it. Next, click the below link to download USB Drivers on your computer now.
If you have bought this device and want to try some other custom ROM or recovery. Then you may need this ADB Fastboot driver on your PC. Though you have to Unlock Bootloader first, then this tool is essential. Download the ADB and Fastboot tool and Install it on your PC.
How to Install Oppo Find X USB Drivers [Latest]
We have given detailed guides to installing the ADB driver. Follow the given instructions to install ADB on both Windows and Mac.
Install ADB and Fastboot on MAC
To install ADB and Fastboot on MAC, follow these steps:
- First, download the latest Mac Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your Mac. Click on the following link to download.
- Next, navigate to the Desktop on Mac.
- Create a new folder, rename it to ADBFASTBOOT.
- Extract the latest Mac Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Now, transfer all the files from the platform-tools folder to the ADBFASTBOOT folder that you have already created.
- Open a terminal window on MAC within the ADBFASTBOOT folder by navigating to the Applications > Utilities and select Terminal.
- Type the following command and hit Enter to go to the ADBFASTBOOT folder.
- Done, now you can enter all the ADB commands to flash recoveries, recovery images, or zip files.
Type the following command and hit Enter to verify that either ADB Fastboot is working correctly or not, connect your Android Device to your Mac via a USB cable and enter the following command:
If you see a device attached, then the ADB Fastboot is working properly on your Mac.
Install ADB and Fastboot Driver on Windows with 15 sec ADB Installer:
1. Thanks to the XDA member @Snoop05 for developing and sharing the ADB Installer setup file. It will not only enables you to install ADB but also you will install fastboot and USB drivers within 15 seconds.
2. Run the adb-setup.exe file.
3. Follow the instructions. Type ‘Y’ to install the ADB and fastboot driver on your PC. It will copy the required files to a particular location.
5. Once again type ‘Y’ to install your phone’s driver. It will take a few seconds to install the device drivers.
That’s all! You have successfully installed ADB and fastboot on your Windows PC.