Redmi Note 3 is regularly receiving the latest firmware update from Xiaomi. Now you will be glad to know that the latest MIUI 10.1.1.0 MHOMIFI Stable ROM is now available for Redmi Note 3. These are stable ROMs and you can use them as a daily driver. So go ahead and follow the given guide to download MIUI 10.1.1.0 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3.
This latest firmware update is available via OTA (Over-the-air) that comes with all the features of the latest MIUI 10.1.1.0 and a lot of improvements. If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Stable ROM. Keep in mind that the ROM is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Redmi Note 3 Specifications:
Let’s talk about the hardware specification of this device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. This phone is has a Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 Hexa-Core processor. This phone comes with 2/3 GB RAM and16/32 GB ROM storage capacity. Redmi Note 3 comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It sports a 16.0 MP rear camera and a 5.0 MP front camera. The device houses a non-removable 4050mAh Li-Po battery.
Before proceeding to the installation process, make a complete back up important data as the update installation may delete apps and data.
Let’s take a look at how you can download MIUI 10.1.1.0 on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Install/Download MIUI 10.1.1.0 on Redmi Note 3:
As we have mentioned before that there are two different methods to flash this firmware. The first method uses the local updater option within the Settings app.
To install, follow any of the two guides below, although the simplest one is Method 1, that uses the Recovery ROM. Method 2 requires an unlocked bootloader, which voids the warranty of the device. We would recommend you to use Method #1. Go ahead and follow the given guide to Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 on Redmi Note 3.
How To Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM
Follow these methods to install latest MIUI Global stable Stock ROM zip files as well as OTA fast boot files.
Method 1:- Recovery ROM
1. Download MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 from the download section on the desktop of your PC.
2. Now connect your Xiaomi device to the PC using its USB data cable.
3. Copy/paste the ROM file to the root directory of your device’s storage.
4. Go to Updater Application.
5. After that, click the three-dot menu at top right corner, and select Choose update package
6. Next, Choose the downloaded ROM file that you have already transferred to your device.
7. The Update process will start automatically.
8. Once the installation completes successfully, reboot your device.
That’s All! Now your Xiaomi should have the latest MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3.
Method 2:- Using Fastboot
If due to some reasons, the method does not work, you can use the following method to install it using the fastboot method.
1. All you need to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 first.
2. Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.
3. Now, download the fastboot update file from the above link. Make sure that the downloaded file ends with .tgz extension (not .zip).
4. Power OFF Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and press the Volume + Power buttons at the same time to enter into Fastboot Mode.
5. Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to your PC using its USB data cable.
6. Double click on the downloaded ROM file and Extract it.
7. Open the file folder for the extracted package and copy its path on your PC.
8. Extract the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in Step 2.
9. Double click on it to install MIUI ROM flashing tool on your PC.
10. Once the installation process completes, open MiFlash.exe file.
11. In its address bar, paste the folder path of the ROM file you copied above.
12. Click on the yellow circled-out button to refresh. MiFlash will automatically recognize your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
13. Click the red circled-out button to flash the ROM file to the phone.
Wait for the process to complete. As the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, indicates that the new system update is successfully installed on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will reboot automatically and you have the update running. These were the methods to download MIUI 10.1.1.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and install it.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any questions or trouble while installing MIUI 10.1.1.0 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.