Kinemaster for PC is one of the most powerful video editing tools that come with amazing features. Kinemaster app is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices for full-fledged video development. The standalone version of KineMaster for PC is not available but still, you can install and use KineMaster on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10. The app is widely popular among professionals to use motions and animations and dazzling edits on Android smartphones.
You can easily install Kinemaster PC with the help of an emulator without any extra complications. All you need to install the emulator from the Google Play Store which will work as Android on Windows and Macbook. Follow the given guide to know how to install an Android emulator on PC and then install Kinemaster for PC.
What is an Emulator?
In simple words, an emulator is a software that allows a Windows or Mac-based system to behave like another computer system. The emulator behaves like an Android system, installed on the PC to run applications on Windows or Mac.
Download and Install KineMaster for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install KineMaster for PC:
- Install KineMaster for PC using Nox App Player
- Install KineMaster for PC using BlueStacks App Player
KineMaster For PC
Kinemaster is a well-know video editor app that is developed by Nexstreaming corp. You can simply create full-featured professional videos with advanced video editing tools, VFX and animation effect with the handy KineMaster for PC app. It’s is a very simple application and any newbie can easily understand and work with it to get much out of this tool. It enables you to edit each layer and merge them together along with the Audio track and animations.
Features of KineMaster
- Supporting multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
- Real-time video and audio recording
How to Download KineMaster for PC?
Follow the given easy steps to download and install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
- Download Android Emulator on your PC.
- Go to Google Play Store (use Google Account to login) after downloading the emulator.
- Search for Kinemaster and install the app.
- The installation is similar to an Android device.
- Launch the KineMaster App, make necessary settings if prompted on screen.
- Now you can use Kinemaster on PC to start video editing.
Install KineMaster on PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is the of the best Android Emulators for Windows and Mac systems. Nox Player can handle high FPS and GPU consuming apps without any clutter as it is designed with the only motive for the app and playing games. Below you can see the system requirements for running Nox. The KineMaster App will work pretty smoothly on the Nox. The interface of the app is very simple and would appeal to the users.
Minimum System Requirement
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Basic Mac OS
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon, etc
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free storage
How to Install Kinemaster on PC with Nox Player
Here are some quick steps to download and install KineMaster on PC with Nox Player.
- Download the Nox Player by navigating to their website or from this link.
- Install the file on your Windows or Mac PC. (Basic Installation Steps)
- Launch the Emulator for the initial setup. The Nox will look and work exactly like an Android phone.
- Next, download the KineMaster APK on your PC from here and drag it onto Nox to install. You can also download it from the Google Play Store.
- Once the App is successfully installed, you can start using the KineMaster.
How to Install KineMaster on PC with Bluestacks
You can also install KineMaster using BlueStacks. It’s also the best and popular Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install Android apps on PC with Bluestacks:
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks in PC
- Run BlueStacks on PC.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator.
- Search for KineMaster and install it
- Login with Google account on Bluestacks to download the KineMaster app from Google Play Store.
You can also try some more amazing video editor apps like KineMaster.
Best Android Video Editors
- VivaVideo Editor
- Star FX Video Maker – Video Editor
- Editto – Mobizen video editor
- YouCut – Video Editor
These were the easy steps to download the KineMaster APK file with installing on Nox Player and Bluestacks Android emulators. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions.