Download / Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6 (Full ROM + OTA): OnePlus released the latest OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6 that comes with a lot of new rich features for the users. Although the OxygenOS 5.1.5 is not a major update, still we recommend upgrading your OnePlus to the latest stock firmware updates to get the latest features and security patches. As the OxygenOS 5.1.5 is live via OTA so it’s rolling out in a few regions currently and will be available all over the world very soon.
So if you want to enjoy a lot of improvements and features then proceed to the given guide to Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6 (Full Rom + OTA). Some major bugs were found in the previous build and you’ll be happy to know that those bugs are fixed and you will find improvements in camera, and improvements in other apps as well. As we have mentioned above, this latest update also brings the latest Android security patch. If the firmware update is not available in your country yet then still follow the guide to Update Oneplus 6 to OxygenOS 5.1.5 manually.
Talking about the hardware specifications of OnePlus 6, the device is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 6 or 8GB RAM making it the fastest device in the market. The CPU is clocked at 2.4GHz which is octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC). It also has 256GB storage option. The OnePlus 6 comes with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The OnePlus 6 runs Android 8.1 (Oxygen OS
AndroidBlog.gs will not responsible for any damage occurred to your Android phone during or after the installation process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Download and install USB drivers for your Android device on your PC.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 70 to 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns during the installation process.
- Setup the latest ADB and fastboot drivers on Windows and Mac/Linux.
Required Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6 (Full ROM + OTA)
- Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Download (OxygenOS 5.1.0 to OxygenOS 5.1.5)
- Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Download (OxygenOS 5.1.3 to OxygenOS 5.1.5)
- Now Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Download | Mirror | uploader credit: Tito
Steps to Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6
There are two methods to flash the OxygenOS 5.1.5 update on OnePlus 6 manually. We have given both of the methods below.
ADB and Fastboot Method
The first method is ADB and Fastboot Method: First of all, connect your device to the PC using its USB data cable. Enable USB debugging on your OnePlus 6. Now follow the linked guide to install the update with adb sideload.
The second method enables you to flash downloaded firmware update directly from your OnePlus 6. Follow the given steps:
- Download the firmware file from above link and transfer it to the internal memory of your OnePlus 6
- Go to Settings -> Tap on System Updates -> Tap on the Settings Icon
- Choose local upgrade
- Select the saved OTA update file
- When prompted select Upgrade Now option
These were the easy steps to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 6 (Full Rom + OTA). Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or questions regarding above guide.